Chapter one

I sat on the top seats of the bleachers taking a small break from cheer practice, I forgot my lunch and was currently taking a drink from my Metal water bottle and pouting about it while all the other girls were laughing and eating over on the bottom bleachers when I heard someone walking up to me and talking.

"Okay but you were the one who actually wrote the letters, I just sent them Bell," Reese said walking over with Isabella and a small cooler about the size of a watermelon.
"you wrote just as much as me, I just typed it out" Bell retorted, she sat on my left and Reese sat on my right placing the cooler down next to her and pulling down her mask.

"if you guys are talking about the letters to Derick Moore and Camron Clay" I took a sip from my water then put it down, " you both wrote and sent them Equally, I just laughed at you two afterward for being stupid. now, what do you have in that cooler, and can I can eat It?" 

Reese laughed, "yeah, here," she reached in and pulled out a Ham sandwich and apple slices pushing them towards me.
"Aww Reece" I hugged her and took the food  
"and what am I? chopped liver? I brought the Apples" I looked over and hugged Isabella too right before happily eating the Sandwich that they gave me.

"so are you guys going to stick around and watch practice?"
"Yeah, we got nothing else to do today," Reese joked yawning for dramatic Effect.
"yup and why don we babe scope while were at it?" Bell Was gawking at the group of football players who just walked onto the field

I was currently drinking my water when I looked over from behind my water bottle, they're on the field were 40 something guys with duffle bags full of there gear, water, and all sorts of stuff needed for practice, practically half of them had apparently forgotten to put shirts on but had them on draped across their shoulders. I made eye contact wit one and dropped my water bottle spitting the water.

There was a series of loud noises as my water bottle bounced from three steps to the concrete below, not before hitting my foot causing me to yell and grab my foot.

I realized everyone was staring at my outburst with confused looks but soon just ignored it and started unpacking their stuff and putting on their equipment.
I had to hurry and eat my food and drink what I need to finish my practice.

~~~LATER~~~

"H.O.G.S  HERE TO WIN YES WERE THE BEST" we all sang as two girls tossed me into the air and caught me again standing straight up on the solid ground and bowing, the boys on the field were at the moment running from one side of the field to the other cheering at the girls and throwing their arms up.

That was the last of cheer practice Until the day of the game a which wasn't for the next two days, so we all packed up our stuff to go home.

"are you sleeping over at my house tonight?" Reese asked grabbing the cooler
"yeah sure" Bell replied and they both looked at me who was preoccupied with packing up my stuff, my eyes following something on the field. Reese walked over trying to spot what I was looking at.
"What' cha looking at?" Bell asked
"Or who Ya looking at more like" Reese added laughing pointing out a tall boy sitting on the grass eating something. He looked about 6'4 he had black curly hair reaching his ears, he was wearing his uniform so you couldn't really tell his body shape but he seemed to be in pretty good shape considering he played football.
"he sure is pretty, he's also the reason I dropped, this," turning to my bag shoving my water bottle in it 
"damn its dented"
"yup you dropped it hard"
"GET YOUR STUFF TOGETHER" Bell yelled punching my shoulder and walking towards the Exit, I followed looking towards the guy.
"bro go talk to him, I'll stall Bella," Reese said stopping me
"I don't want to annoy him," I said rolling my eyes
"If I know anything about guys, I know that when a girl walks up and is all like ' OMG you're sooo cute. GO on a date with mee'" she made sure to Exaggerate as much as possible to me "they think it's cute" he paused then added under his breath "sometimes" 
Reese has been my best friend science we were five, when we first met I started calling her Reece because she always had Reese's pieces in her pockets, and ever science hat day at the park we have been Inseparable.
"Fiiiiiiinnneee" I whispered handing her my bag before making my way towards the boy and stopping in front of him and one of his friends.

"Well that was rude," I said tapping my foot on the grass
"What was?" he asked looking towards me,  confused Expression on his face
"you made me break my water bottle, just look at it." I held out the dented Bottle to him and he grabbed it,
"How did I do that? you're the one who dropped it" 
"Yeah, but that was only after I saw you, And it wasn't the only thing that happened I might just have to Sue you," I said putting my hands on my hips.
"and why is that?" He started playing along, his friend was now looking from me to him and back again.
"I was so enchanted by your beauty that I ran into that wall over there. So I am going to need your name and number for insurance purposes." I said glaring at him playfully
"Oh yeah?" he asked laughing 
His friends burst out in laughter. 
"I'm Ethan," he said standing,  his full Hight towering above my small 5'4 frame, I gulped and whispered under my breath "yeah you are"

"what was that?" 
"Oh, uh" I looked into his eyes " I'm Olivia" I stuck my hand out to shake his, he laughed but took mine.
"OLIVIA" I heard bell yell to me Reece was behind her shrugging.
"well, I guess I have to go, that's my ride," I said backing up then seeing my bottle on the ground, I picked it up "You still owe me," I pointed it at him and turned to run for Isabella and Reece as I heard his friend say "Dude you just got yelled at by a cheerleader for being liked" then he yelped as if he was hit.

(1090 words)

A/N
Wassup my dudes, I started this from an Idea I got from A dream. I have the whole Story but I don't want to write something that no one will read, the more votes this gets the more ill write.
LUV YA