Chapter 4.

Brody held my hand, as he was waiting for my answer.

"Yes, Brody. I would love to have dinner with you tomorrow night," I responded.

Brody smiled, and then he started spinning me around. He finally put me down, but I felt a little dizzy. I started to lose my balance, and I almost fell forward, but Brody caught me, and our eyes met. I just met Brody, and somehow, I started having this wonderful feeling about him. Brody started leaning in. I did not move an inch.

Before our lips connected, Brody's phone started beeping. We separated and I already felt my cheeks getting hot. Brody looked at his phone.

"It's Calvin. His truck broke down and him and Hayley are stranded and need my help," he said.

I smiled and said,

"It's okay. Go help them out. Thank you for walking with me."

Brody took my hand and he kissed my cheek.

I smiled and blushed.

"See you tomorrow," Brody said.

"See you tomorrow," I said.

Brody let go of my hand and then he left. I started walking, but then I heard footsteps behind me, and I noticed it was Brody.

Why is he back?

"I forgot. Can you give me your number?" Brody asked.

"Of course, Brody," I said.

He gave me his phone and I put in my number. I gave him his phone and he sent me a text, so now I can save his number.

I looked on my phone and he sent me a ❤️.

"Okay. I will see you tomorrow," Brody said.

Brody walked off and I continued walking. I was about a couple of minutes away from home, then suddenly, I heard a loud buzzing sound. I looked around, and I spotted a flying camera. I called Mick on my datacom.

"Mick, there's a flying camera. What is it?"

"That's a buzzcam. When you see one, that means Galaxy Warriors is live and there is a monster nearby," Mick replied.

I started getting nervous.

"What should I do Mick?" I asked Mick.

"Do not go home. If you do, then every monster in Galaxy Warriors will know where you live. Just be ready to fight," Mick replied.

The call ended.

Fight?! I do not even know how to fight!

Then, a bunch of blue samurai monsters appeared.

These must be the kudabots Mick was talking about.

They started to surround me.

How can I fight when I do not know how to fight?

One of the kudabots tried to grab me, but I kicked it. Two more tried to grab me by the arms, but I did a back flip, and then I did a tornado kick on them.

I was shocked.

I do not know how to fight. How am I even doing this?

The two kudabots slowly started to approach me, but then they were suddenly destroyed by blasts.

I did not do that.

"Leave her alone!"

I looked and it was the Power Rangers.