Chapter 5

Chapter 5

It's Friday night and I brought my bag to get ready for the party after work and I have a surprise for Hank. I lock up the office and walk to the table where Hank is sitting and say "I'm gonna head to the dorm to get ready." I tell him. "You look perfect already." he tells me and I kiss him and say "But I have a surprise for you." and he nods. I kiss him one more time and head to the dorm with Lanie following me. I shower and blow dry my hair before letting Lanie curl my hair and do my makeup. I put on the black dress that I bought just for tonight. It's form fitting in the bodice and the skirt flows out to my knees. The top of the bodice laces up the back like a corset and it's strapless and it makes my tits look perfect. I slip on my red bottom black stilettos before taking a deep breath and walking out to the main room.

As I enter the main room, I look around for Hank and don't see him. I walk over to the bar and see Angel and Coco sitting there. I walk up and ask "You guys seen Hank?" Angel looks at me and chokes on his beer. "Holy shit mana. You trying to get someone killed?" Coco asks. "I knew it was too much." I say and go to turn around and Lanie stops me. "No. You look amazing. You're doing this." she tells me and Angel composes himself. "You're gonna make him end up in the ring mana." he tells me. I look around and Coco says "He's out by the bonfire." I nod my thanks and walk out to where he said Hank was.

I walk out onto the porch and look towards the bonfire and see him sitting there. I see Bishop smirk and nod my way and Hank turns around. As soon as he sees me, his eyes go wide and his mouth drops open. He stands and starts to walk my way and I feel Lanie push me towards him and I start to walk to meet him half way. When I get in front of him, he looks me up and down and I ask "Too much?" He snaps out of his shock and says "Not at all. Shit mi amor." he takes my hand and pulls me to him and crashes his lips with mine and I melt into him.

He takes my hand and pulls me over to the bonfire and when he sits in his chair, he pulls me into his lap. Bishop looks at us and says "You look beautiful bebita." I smile softly and say "Thanks Bish." before I feel Hank nuzzling his nose against my neck and he whispers "Fuck mi amor. You get more perfect every time I look at you." I tilt his chin up and kiss him softly and I say "I just wanted to look good for you." Kissing me one more time, he whispers "You're always perfect. My beautiful dove." I smile against his lips before pressing one more to his lips and he deepens the kiss.

After a while, Bishop heads inside and it's just us at the fire, me still in his lap. "What brought this on?" he asks. "Like I said, I wanted to look good for you." I tell him and blush a little. Cupping my face he says "I have never seen a woman as beautiful as you my dove." I kiss him softly and say "You're mine my casanova." and he smirks before we start to make out a little more.

A little later, I ask "You want another beer?" He nods and I kiss him and say "I'll be right back." I get up and head inside and as soon as I get to the bar, Lanie walks up. "What did he think?" she asks. Before I could answer, Bishop walks up and says "He was speechless. Good to see you and him finally together." he says and I look at him confused. "He's been in love with you since you first started working here." he tells me. "I don't know if he's in love with me." I say and Bishop shakes his head. "Sweetheart, you have no clue how much he is." I look at him shocked and take the beers and head back out to Hank.

Walking up to Hank, I hand him his beer and take my seat back in his lap and I'm still a little shocked. "What's wrong mi amor?" he asks. I look at him and say "Something Bishop said." He looks at me confused and asks "What did he tell you?" I look down at my beer in my hand and say "That you were in love with me." I say softly. He tilts my chin up and kisses me softly and says "Wholeheartedly." I look at him shocked before crashing my lips with his, beers forgotten and when we separate, I whisper "I'm in love with you too."

He nudges me to stand and when he stands, he laces his fingers with mine and leads me towards the clubhouse. "Where are we going?" I ask laughing. He stops and leans down to be nose to nose with me and says "You're driving me insane in that dress mi amor." and I feel the shiver down my spine. He leads me inside and as we head down the hall to the dorm, we hear everyone cheering behind us.

Walking into the dorm, he barely has time to get the door closed and locked before he pulls me to him and kisses me deeply. I turn my back to him and he unties the top of the dress and I let it fall to the floor, leaving me in just my thong. I hear him growl before he walks over to me and kisses me deeply and I feel his hands on the back of my thighs. He picks me up and carries me to the bed. Laying me down gently, he whispers "Te quiero mi amor." I cup his face and whisper "I love you Hank." before he enters me slowly and makes love to me all night long nice and slow. When we both find our release, he lays on his side and I snuggle into his chest and as I drift off to sleep I hear him whisper "You'll be my wife someday."