Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Once we reach our release, we get dressed and head out to the main room. Walking up to the bar, Chucky hands both of us beers and Bishop walks up. "You guys good?" Hank nods and I say "Just a little misunderstanding. We talked it out." and Angel walks up. "What misunderstanding?" he asks. "When Lanie and I went to lunch we ran into a guy that I went to school with and Hank saw me hug him. I explained that he's more my friend's type than I am." I say and Angel looks at me "Jamie's in town?" he asks and I nod. "You know her friend?" Hank asks and I start laughing. "Yeah. When I first started hanging out with Angel, Jamie was still in town and sort of had a thing for Angel." I tell them. "A thing hell! He showed up at my house in a fucking thong. Nothing else." he says and we all start laughing. "In his defense, he was drunk." I say. "That don't mean shit. I get drunk all the time and don't show up at your house in a thong." he tells me and I start laughing harder. "Please tell me you didn't invite him here?" Angel asks. "No. I didn't. We didn't talk but just for a couple of minutes. Plus, he's met someone and moved in with them." I tell him. "Thank fuck." he says before walking away.

Hank pulls me between his legs and holds me close. "So I really don't have anything to worry about?" he asks. "Hank, I would marry you right now if I thought you would do it." I tell him. "You would?" he asks. "Yeah baby." I tell him and he kisses me gently before deepening the kiss. Putting his forehead to mine, "I love you." I whisper and he whispers "With everything in me."

A little later, there's a party going and Hank and I are standing outside the cage watching a couple of hang arounds fighting. He has his arm around my shoulder and my arms are around his waist and he's holding me close. I barely leave his side when we have these parties. "Break it up." Bishop says and Hank pulls out his gun, without letting go of me, he aims the gun to the ground and fires. The shot goes off and the two guys hug it out before leaving the cage. Hank puts his gun back in his kutte and I take his hand and lead him to one of the tables. I move to sit on top of it and he moves between my legs. Kissing me softly, he asks "What is it?" when I pull him closer. He holds me close and I hold him just as tight before he tilts my chin up and asks "What is it?" looking concerned. "I want to talk to you about something." I tell him. "Okay." he says and I start "You know how I said I wanted to marry you and have a family with you?" I ask and he nods. "I've been thinking. I love you and I know you love me and we're planning a life together and I was thinking that maybe I would come off my birth control. I mean...if that's what you want...if not I don't have to..." and he cuts me off with a kiss. When we separate, he says "That would make me very happy mi vida." I smile softly. "I was just thinking that not necessarily trying but just stop trying not to?" I ask and he smiles wide and kisses me again. He picks me up and starts carrying me inside. "What are you doing?" I ask, laughing. "It's time to stop trying not to." before he carries me into his dorm.

He closes and locks the door behind us and tosses me down on the bed before hovering over me like I'm his prey. Hovering over me, he looks at me and I see something serious in his eyes. "What is it?" I ask as I caress his face. "Marry me." he says simply. I brush my nose with his and whisper "yes my love." before his lips claim mine and he proceeds to claim me for the rest of the night. When we both reach our release, he reaches into the nightstand and pulls out a small box. Taking out the contents, I see it's an engagement ring. "This was my mother's." he tells me as he slips it onto my finger and it fits perfect. "It's perfect Hank." I tell him. "Just like you." he tells me and I can't help but kiss him deeply knowing this is the beginning of the rest of our lives.