Reuniting with Bucky

No one's pov;

"do you know me" "your Steve I read about you in a museum"

Eric went to Bucky's hideout to tell Steve that they had company and Eric saw his dad for the first time in eighteen years Eric ran and hugged him

"and your Eric look at you your taller than me kid I knew you'd be safe and I knew that you were going to see me again" "You were always there for me since I was five you were my Guardian angel dad"

the Romanian police felt knida bad to seperate a family that was separated for eighteen years

"I missed you" they heard bombs get thrown into the room and Steve covered one with his shield and they ran out fight Foreign police Steve took a car Eric and Bucky had a motorcycle

t'chella was chasing the four and t'chella knocked them over and Eric fell off "ERIC LOOK OUT" but it was too late Eric's right leg was and a stone fell and shattered his right leg

"ERIC LET ME GO I HAVE TO HELP HIM" "DAD MY LEG" "Help my son" "we need you three to stand down" "Rhody help Eric his leg is crushed" "we need you Wilson and Roger first"

"YOU BETTER HELP MY SON JAMES RHODES" "Let me help my shield can break stone" "I'm sorry we can't" "he can't lift that" "fine only because the kid sees me as an uncle"

t'chella saw Eric struggling with the huge stone, t'chella and Rhodey helped Eric he let his head fall and he was in pain "let me and Steve help our son he can't walk"

Bucky's voice was raw and he was tired and leaned against Steve "get some rest" "so you and Barnes" "we go way back when I first met him"

"okay" "c'mon dad I can't" "yes you can I've watched you grow up to be a tough person and your brave and you can do it me and your dad are here"

Eric used his left leg and shifted his weight to the left leg and Eric was taken in a ambulance and he was separated from his dads

Bucky was captured again but his love for his family kept him from being brainwashed and he remembers everything his life from Steve patting Bucky on the back to holding his hand to their first kiss

"ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴇʀɪᴄ"

"ᴍᴀ ᴅᴀᴅ ɢʀᴀɴᴅᴍᴀ ɢʀᴀɴᴅᴘᴀ ʀᴏsɪᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴋʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴀʏ"

"ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴀ ʙᴜᴄᴋ *ᴋɪssᴇs ʙᴜᴄᴋʏ*" "ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏᴏ sᴛᴇᴠɪᴇ"

"You cannot take me from my family because I remember everything that I remember" he punched the glass it broke and went looking for Steve

"STEVIE" Steve was tackled by Tony "He did nothing wrong he's my husband and he's a father and you want to kill the love of my life"

"DAD" Eric fought with his crutches and he hit Tony in the leg "DON'T HURT MY DADS ASSHOLE"

"HE KILLED MY FAMILY AND WHY SHOULD HE HAVE A FAMILY AFTER WHAT HE'S DONE AND WE ALL KNOW HE CAUSED ERIC'S LEG TO BE GONE YEAH THEY HAD TO CUT IT OFF BECAUSE THEY COULDN'T SAVE IT"

"T'CHELLA CAUGHT THE MOTORCYCLE AND THE STONE HAPPENED TO FAL RIGHT WHERE ERIC WAS AND ERIC DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO RUN BECAUSE THE STONE CAUGHT HIS LEG"

"MY DAD WAS THERE WATCHING ME FROM A DISTANCE FOR MY SAFETY BECAUSE HE CARED ABOUT ME AND HE LOVES ME, HIS SON"

"Thanks Tony and  I was brainwashed asshole and FYI he was born before I was brainwashed a month after he was born" and he's had a hard life and I've actually protected him before he moved homes"