Ch. 9

TZUYU'S POV

Sana texted me that she's at her friend's house this 1pm to 5pm. I already miss her. Hope she's doing fine and having fun right now at her friend's house.

I'm on my way to my house but my phone started to rang, someone's calling, so I pick it and answer the call.

"Tzuyu," I almost froze when I heard that voice. I glace at the screen to see if I heard it right. Damn!

"D-dad."

"Go to Yoo restaurant, now."

"W-why? I'm on my way ho—"

"Jisoo's waiting there. She told me to call you because she knows that you won't come if she invite you there."

It's already 6pm. What the heck?

"Don't ever disobey me, Chou Tzuyu. Jisoo is for you, understand?"

"But Dad—" he ended the call already. I groaned and throw my phone out of the window. "Damn fvcking shit!"

I don't have any choice but to go to that restaurant. Damn it! Dad wants Jisoo for me and I know he won't like Sana because she's not like us. I hate my Dad for having a mindset like that. He controls me and do anything for my future, not minding my feelings, not minding if I like what he's doing.

I idolize my Dad in terms of handling a business but I hate it when he will control me for business. He wants more power that's why he wants Jisoo to be my future wife. Damn! I hate this!

SANA'S POV

My brows furrowed when I saw Tzuyu came out of a restaurant. Dahyun and I are on our way to my apartment. It's traffic so I can clearly see Tzuyu walking out of the restaurant.

"Sana?" I glance at Dahyun but quickly look back at where Tzuyu is.

"Hmm?" I humm while eyeing Tzuyu.

She's walking towards her car that's parked on the parking lot. Why is she here? Did she bought food for me? I smile knowing that she bought my favorite food. Tzuyu really loves me.

"You want to eat dinner first?" Dahyun asked.

"It's still 6pm. Too early. I'll just eat later."

"Okay."

My mouth gape when I saw the girl who went to Tzuyu's house before, she followed Tzuyu and grabbed her hand. They talked for a bit then that girl hugged Tzuyu. Jealousy eat my being and all I did was close my fists while watching the two of them.

Tzuyu told me that she's busy at her company. Why is she here? And with a girl? What did they do? Eat dinner together? The girl hugged Tzuyu, well, it's okay because I know Tzuyu loves me but when Tzuyu hugged her back, my heart broke. I look away and tried my best to stopped my tears from falling.

I can't help but to think negative things.

What are you doing Tzuyu? Why?

I didn't dare to look at them again. My eyes are focused on the road. Dahyun held my hand and I saw her looking at me worriedly. Maybe she notice my quietness.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah," I answered and look away.

I rest my head on the headrest and close my eyes. I felt so unwanted, unlove. I felt like something's lacking at me. Hahaha. What am I saying? Of course there's lacking at me. I'm not famous, rich, popular, and pretty as that girl. Who am I? I'm just an antisocial girl, a piece of shit. It's impossible that Tzuyu, a CEO, famous, rich, and ravishing lady will love me. I'm too hoping for impossible things to happen.

Minutes had passed and we already arrived at my apartment. I thanked Dahyun and enter my apartment.

Tzuyu texted me that she will go here, she brought a dinner for us but I told her that I already ate and I'm tired. She called but I turn my phone off. I don't know what really happened between them and I mustn't think about this things but I can't stop it. I need to calm down first. I'll wait for Tzuyu to explain, to tell me what happened. If it's just nothing, she will tell me. She won't keep a secret from me.

TZUYU'S POV

"What's wrong?" Jisoo neared me.

"Nothing," I lied and turn to her. "Did you bring your car?"

"No," she said.

"Come. It's already late. I'll drive you home," I said and open the door for her.

We're on our way to her house. We're both quiet. I'm thinking about Sana. Why is she acting like that? She's being cold to me, she even turned her phone off. I'm texting her and she's replying but when I called, she rejected the call and when I tried again, I can't contact her anymore.

Maybe something's up? Or she's really tired? Yeah. Maybe she is. I'll just go to her tomorrow and talked to her. She needs a rest right now.

"Hey, you passes my house already," Jisoo snapped me from my thoughts.

"Shit. I'm sorry," I apologize and turn the car back.

"Something bothering you?" She caress my shoulder. I sighed and shook my head.

"Nothing," I lied and parked the car infront of her house.

"Good night. Take care," she said when she went down. I just nod my head and wait for her to enter her house before driving home.

I'm still confused about Sana's actions. Damn. Even though she's tired she will still wants to talk to me until dawn. Fvck. What's up? Hope everything's fine. Did she see something? Or she knows it now? Hope not. I really hope not. Please God, no. I don't want her to know it. Maybe it's cheating or what but I love her. I really do and I don't want to lose her. I'm being selfish but I'm just afraid to lose the girl who completes me everyday.

I hope you won't leave me when you'll know about it, Sana. Please don't leave me. I'm selfish for doing this and not saying it to you but I don't want to hurt you. I don't want you to leave. You're mine already. Baby, stay with me.

"I love you, Sana," I utter and sigh.