Ch. 20

TZUYU'S POV

"Tzuyu, daughter," dad smiled at me and put her hand on my shoulders.

I smile back at him. "What is it Dad?"

"Hmm. When is the marriage?" He asked with a sweet smile on his face.

He's a good, sweet and kind father if you do his commands. After that dinner, when Sana suddenly walked out, Dad forced me to stay and talked about the marriage of me and Jisoo.

"Next week, dad," I answered with a smile on my lips.

"Oh. Too soon."

"I don't want to make it any longer, Dad."

"Good."

We finished talking and I already went home. I saw Jisoo lying on the couch while sleeping so I giggle and neared her. She flinch when I pinch her soft cheeks, she rub her eyes and I find her really cute.

"How's your talk, Tzuyu-ah?" She asked with her hoarse voice.

I chuckle again. "I told him that the marriage will be next week."

Her eyes widen with my response and glare at me afterwards. I giggle for the third time because it's the first time that I find her cute when she glared at me. Why am I giggling too much? Am I this happy?

"I said, next month, Tzuyu!" She whined and duck her head on a pillow. "Why are you so excited?!"

"Don't you want to be Chou Jisoo?" I faked my tears and pout at her. "You don't want to marry me anymore?"

"Shut up, Tzu. Of course I want," she sighed and stared at me. "But it's too early!"

A cackle escape my mouth when she shrieked. I shrug and sat beside her, she lean her head on my shoulder and yawn.

"I'm going somewhere later," she mumble and I quickly nod.

"I know where," I smirked as I roll my eyes. "Just be careful, okay?"

"Of course, I'm still going to marry you," she said as we both laugh at her cheesiness.

SANA'S POV

"Sana," my Dad's voice echoed at the hall when he saw me walking with Mina. I'm still not ready to talk to him but I need to.

"Father," I bow my head as a respect to him. "I'm back."

He hugged me tightly that made me flinch and gape. W-what? My father's not really close to me that's why I'm surprised that he's hugging me right now.

"Don't ever run away again, my princess," he said as he pull away from the hug. I looked down when I remember that endearment, Tzuyu used to call me that.

"Yuta told you where am I?" I asked and started to walk with him and Mina to the living room.

"Yes. Your brother's too worried about you, Sana," he said as he caress my hair. "I shouldn't have forced you to do things that you don't like. You won't run away if—"

"It's okay, Father. If you didn't do that, I won't meet her," I mumble and duck my head when I remember Tzuyu and the fact that she's going to marry Jisoo soon.

"Her? Who?" Dad asked and glance at Mina. "Mina?! Geez, I just noticed you! Are you with us the whole time?!"

Mina nod her head. "Yes, uncle."

"You should talk when you're with us! I thought you're a ghost who just pop up out of nowhere!" Dad exclaimed that made me and Mina laugh. "I also miss you, little one."

Dad mess Mina's hair that made her pout but smile because of my father's sweetness. As soon as we arrived at the living room, people bowed their head when they saw us. Why is there a lot of people here?

I didn't saw my Mom so I tilt my head left to right to find her. Dad notice me searching for something and he already know who it was so he told me to follow him.

"I'll be back," I said to Mina before following my Dad.

"Welcome back, Young Princess," maids bowed their head as they said that simultaneously.

"Thank you," I replied and gave them a genuine smile.

"How's your life for the past few years, my princess?" Dad asked while we're on our way to his and Mom's room.

"I felt free, Father," I said with a smile. "But I'm sad that people out there will just love you if you're wealthy or powerful."

"That's why I'm not letting you go out of the Palace because I know how sucks the society is. I'm just protecting you, my princess," he sincerely said while looking at me intently.

"I'm thankful for that, father. But I can handle myself already," I said with a smile.

"Hmm. Okay," He said as he shrug. Silence covered the two of us for a few minutes until he asked again. "So who are you talking about earlier? The girl you met?"

My smile vanished but I quickly put it back, it's a bitter smile this time. "Chou Tzuyu, father. The girl who made me feel special."

"I wanna meet her, princess," he said as he smile. "I wanna meet my daughter-in-law."

My feet stopped from moving from what I've heard. I duck my head and bit my lower lip. Father already want to meet her. My father accept us but sadly, she's going to marry someone else.

"W-what's wrong?" My father neared me and held my shoulder. "Princess are you okay?"

"S-she's going to marry someone else, father," my tears started to fall so I quickly wiped it but it didn't help, it kept falling.

"Princess? I can give you whatever you want," I look up to him when he said that. "Do you want to take your girl?"

"B-but isn't it bad? I-I mean... Dad she's going to be married."

"She's not yet married, princess."

I got what he means so I shut my mouth up. God knows how much I want to take Tzuyu away and be with her forever but the problem is... Is she willing to be taken away by me?