29

"Hey!", Jimin greeted her, as she pretended to walk past him, without noticing.

"Oh. Hi Jimin.", she turned around and flashed a smile before walking away again.

"You know, it's rude to avoid your friend.", Jimin marched, catching up to her.

She halted and looked over her shoulder, "What's the point Jimin? I've still not gotten over that incident. I'm sorry if my action hurts you."

Jimin shook his head before meeting her gaze,"I'm sorry too. You have to deal this all by yourself. I think you should move on. The incident happened years ago and everyone must have forgotten about it."

She gave him a small smile, "Nothing I can do about it. How about I take you to my hub?", she offered him.

"Hub? You can call it that? It can be anything but a hub.", Jimin snickered, "Let's go."

He slung his hand over her shoulder as both of them headed towards her 'hub'.

 ~~~~

"Ah I hate it! Why must I know something I shouldn't have?", Hoseok yelled making Yoongi flinched a bit.

"Jung, keep it down. You'll scare away everyone.", Yoongi rolled his eyes, slumping down on his seat.

"Min, we are in my cabin. A fucking soundproof cabin.", Hoseok glared at the man who was busy finding a blanket so that he could get some sleep.

"Why trusting a man who you are not even well acquainted with over a friend?", Yoongi squinted his eyes,"Or there is something else I should be aware of."

"Shut up Min. I can't ignore the sincerity in his words, plus why would he lie to me?", Hoseok reasoned.

"Maybe to mess up with you.", Yoongi smirked,"You are easy to mess up with Jung."

"Min fucking Yoongi, can you be serious just for ones.", Hoseok huffed and Yoongi could see his ears bursting steam and face turned red.

"Fine.", Yoongi covered his body with the blanket, the one he found, fortunately.

"Jimin and Kook deserves to know this.", Hoseok walked to his swivel chair, sitting on it and twirling around, smiling. Yoongi gaped at him in disbelief. He took a mental note to book an appointment with Jimin.

"But we don't even know if it's true, I don't trust the source to be honest.", Yoongi spoke,"Let's investigate and try to find out the actual truth."

"Investigation is not our field....We are not going to do the searching... You know whom to contact.", Hoseok smirked as he passed his phone to Yoongi.

Yoongi called a number, putting the phone on speaker and the person picked up almost immediately.

"Hello", the man on the other side spoke.

"Hey Mr. Lawyer.", Yoongi answered.

"I'm in the middle of a case studying. So...", the man trailed.

"We need you to help us investigate something.", Hoseok spoke as he looked at Yoongi.

"I'm not a detective..--"

"Use your sources sly man.", Yoongi chuckled.

"Fine. Tell me what's it about. Before that I'll state my fees",the man tittered.

"Yah! Kim Namjoon, what kind of man asks for fees from his friends.", Hoseok yelled and Yoongi hissed rubbing his ears.

"Stop the drama... So the thing is.....", Yoongi began to narrate.