47

"Ma...", Taehyung called out as soon as he entered the house after coming back from market.

"Here, take this.", he handed the bags to his mother.

"Son..", Taehyung froze as he heard his father calling him.

He hesitantly turned around to look at him. The old man smiled sadly at him and patted the seat beside him.

Taehyung sat beside him, lowering his head.

"How are you?", his father asked and Taehyung looked at him wide eyed. Those words, no one asked him. How he really was?

A tug at his heartstrings and he started to sob quietly.

Seeing him, both of his parents caressed his back.

"Pa... I-I know I'm not worthy of anyone's concern but it hurts. I lost my love. I lost my child. I know it's my fault but I'm a human after all. Everyone hates me. Pa... I'm lonely. My family despises me. I got no friends...", he continued to let out heart wrenching sobs.

"I have decided to stop being selfish. I'm going to let her go. Y/N... I'll let her go.", his father hugged him tightly,"I'll stop creating mess. I'll go away. I-I'm sorry. I have brought shame to you both. I'm really sorry. I hope you both will forgive me."

He pulled away and clasped his hands in front of them crying. Imagine, the pain his parents must be feeling, seeing their only child this vulnerable and broken.

"Son. We did forgive you and we don't hate you.", his mother comforted him, "We're just disappointed in you because you know that girl had gone through so much. And she definitely didn't deserved any of this.", his mother patted his back and she nodded.

Suddenly, Taehyung wiped his tears & straightened himself before asking,"Where is Y/N?"

"Ah that... A boy had come before and asked for Y/N.", she looked at her husband, "Yeobo, she knew him right?"

The old man nodded,"Yes, she said she's going to the nearby park."

Taehyung furrowed his brows, "Did he say his name?"

His mother nodded and said,"I think he said his name was Cha Eunwoo."

Taehyung jumped out of his couch and rushed towards the door, leaving both of his parents dumbfounded.

~~~~

You walked to the park while Eunwoo trailed behind you quietly. After reaching, you turned to face him. He lifted his face to see you and at that moment you slapped him hard.

His eyes widened but before he could say anything you spoke bluntly, "How did you know I was here?"

"I-I...", he stuttered.

"Nevermind. Spill.", you cut him off, as you both sat on the bench.

"I-I'm sorry--"

"You should be. Just a sorry won't change anything though.", you rolled your eyes before looking at him.

"Why didn't you tell me that you were pregnant?", he asked with a hint of regret in his voice.

"Why would I had told you?", you tapped your chin,"Oh so that you could have got rid of my child earlier?", you blurted out and Eunwoo looked at you wide eyed.

"Y-You knew?"

You chuckled and said,"Before I left for Daegu, I had a chat with the doctor."