☀︎ chapter 10 ☀︎

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ·❉· ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

By the time it was summer break, Aiya and Sora were staying over at Bokuto's house.

"Nee-chan! Kotaru nii-san is not helping me with my spikes!" Sora whined as he puffed his cheeks. They were all at Bokuto's backyard trying to teach Sora some volleyball. Aiya had promised him once he turns 7, he can learn. Bokuto being the instructor while Aiya was being the observer.

"Oi I am! You're just not listening to me! Before doing spikes, you have to understand the basics." Kotaru argued but Sora was not listening.

"Sora, he's right. Before learning the cool spikes, you have to start with the basics." Aiya closed her notebook before approached the pair. "See I was right!" Kotaru smirked and Sora was not admitting his defeat.

"Fine! So where do I start?" Aiya picked up the volleyball and held it in her hands. "Jump." She said. "Jump?" Sora asked and Aiya nodded. "Jump right now on the spot." Sora was a bit hesitant but did it.

"Look how high your vertical is. Even though the juniors nets are lower than nationals, you need to focus on the momentum your feet create." Aiya explained. "LIKE THIS SORA!" Kotaru jumped high and already, Sora was amazed. "WOAH! I NEVER THOUGHT YOU JUMP THAT HIGH!"

"OF COURSE I CAN HAHAHA!! Come to think of it! Aiya, my coach wants you over at our school." "Your coach?" "Yeah. He asked me if you can come to observe us." Aiya thought it would be a good opportunity to work with Bokuto's school to see what kind of environment they create. Since each school is different, it would be easy to tell.

"Well, it's going to be a first since I've never been to your school." "So you'll come?!" Grabbing her by the shoulders which startled her. "I-I guess... When is it?" "This week and it's a training camp," Bokuto answered.

"A TRAINING CAMP!?" "Yeah, you can meet other kids from Tokyo! Since we always have practice matches between other schools and it's for a week."  "A WEEK!? Kotaru! Do you not know how all of the sudden this is for me!?" She exclaimed.

"I thought you would be used to it..." Bokuto trailed off and Aiya sighed. "I'll have to talk to my parents about it."

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ·❉· ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

After explaining the sudden situation to her parent's they agreed for her to go. Tendou was stuck alone but it was fine since he has Ushijima to cure his boredom. The pair had promised each other to call and text each other.

The following day, Mrs. Bokuto drove them to Fukurodani Academy in the afternoon.

Visiting Fukurodani Academy was a first followed by other things. She had met some volleyball players from Tokyo but never thought she would be coaching some. Considering it is the Fukurodani Academy Group.

Once they had arrived, the pair grabbed their bags and walked to the gym to greet Bokuto's coach.

"Coach Yamaji! May I present to you, my cousin, Aiya Yoshida!" "Welcome Yoshida-chan, My name is Coach Yamaji, coach of Fukurodani Academy. Thank you got showing up upon my request." Offering his hand and Aiya shook it. "Nice to meet you Coach Yamaji, thank you for inviting me."

"The other schools will be arriving shortly so take the time to settle yourself down." Motioning the bags that were in their hands. "Okay! Let's go Aiya!" Grabbing her free hand, he dragged her to the rooms she will be at.

Once settling in her room, she quickly changed into her Shiritorizawa sports uniform. Thankfully her parents had brought it for her when they came from home.