☀︎ chapter 23 ☀︎

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

The following day, it was lunch and to bring up the atmosphere, the coaches had prepared a BBQ party for everyone. Also the perfect opportunity to cover-up last night's interactions.

Just as everyone was mingling with each other, Aiya has been talking to the other managers. "Are you alright Yoshida-chan? You were awfully late when you came back and we were wondering."

"I'm fine, Bokuto went through his emo phase last night." Aiya smoothly lied. "I had a feeling about it. Besides that, everyone seems to be having fun with each other." Motioning to the commotion that was happening in front of them.

Watching where Kuroo was, it seems that he had returned normal. Having a conversation with Hinata and Bokuto. "Yeah, I guess." "Besides that, I hope we can see each other at Nationals since it is our last year," Shirofuku said.

"Yeah, that would be fun," Suzumeda added on before stuffing her mouth with an onigiri. "I think this year is going to be different but we'll see." Yoshida smiled. "Nationals, they're coming up aren't they?" Shimizu asked and the rest nodded. "And our last chance opportunity."

"Y-Yoshida-senpai!" Hinata exclaimed. She turned around to see the decoy standing in front of her. 

"Please let me your pupil!" He bowed in front of her. "What made you ask me?" Aiya peered. "Cause uh... You're cool and um... You are Japan's manager and coach..." Hinata was fidgeting around his fingers and Aiya smiled.

"If you want to be coached by me, you have proof if you're worthy." "How do I do that?" Hinata asked and AIya simply smiled. "When I see you play at the playoffs, I'll tell you by then." "HEY HEY HEY AIYA! YOU BETTER GO TO NATIONALS SO I CAN KICK YOUR SCHOOL'S ASS!" Bokuto exclaimed. 

"No," Aiya replied and Bokuto entered his emo phase. "B-Bokuto-san!?" Hinata panicked.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Karasuno was getting ready to leave. Giving each other a final farewell, they all got onto the bus except for Aiya. "Yoshida-senpai! Hurry up!" Hinata yelled at Aiya. "I'm coming hold up!"

"Tetsu-kun, are you okay?" Aiya asked and Kuroo gave her a small smile. "I am, no need to worry about me anymore. Kenma toughened me up so right Kenma?" Smacking his back, which gave him scare. "Y-Yeah..."

"If by any chance Tendou doesn't treat you right, be sure to tell me first so I could teach him a lesson." Making it like a death threat to poor Tendou. Hearing that from him, made her felt the old Kuroo came back. "I doubt he would pull a trick like that." She joked around.

"I don't know if we'll see each other at Nationals but I hope we do." Kuroo grinned. "AIYA BE SURE TO TELL SORA I SAID HI!" Bokuto yelled and she gave him thumbs up. "YO-SHI-DA SEN-PAI!!" Hinata yelled which cued for her leave.

"Be sure to text me, and I'll see you guys one day." "Yeah, you too." Kuroo grinned. Waving her two childhood friends before going on the bus with Karasuno. "Alright, we're going home!" Nishinoya shouted. "You're too noisy Nishinoya-san." Tsukishima complained. "Hey Tsukishima, you're were cool during the last game you know!" Tanaka said as he gave him a smack on the back.

"That hurts..." He trailed off. "Are you excited to be at your first tournament Yachi-chan?" Aiya asked the first year manager. "F-First tournament? I-I-I'm getting nervous even by the sound of it." Stuttering her answer. "Don't over think about it. You'll be fine." She smiled.

By the time they had arrived at Karasuno during the nighttime, Aiya gave her last good-byes to the crows. "The day we are on the same court, I am going to be your enemy so don't get your hopes too high for my team to go easy on you guys." Aiya chuckled and everyone knew that.