Chapter 9

"You will not believe what happened this morning!" I whined to Camille.

"Kahit hindi ko na tanungin, alam kong si Chris nanaman ang problema mo," She chuckled before sitting down on her bed. "Sunday na Sunday, ah?"

"Pinag day off niya ang mga katulong! I had to cook for myself and within 30 minutes lang dahil yung asungot na yun ay idodonate ang mga damit ko kung sumobra ako ng 30 minutes! Plus, he made me push the cart sa grocery store! And you know I hate doing groceries!" Sunod sunod kong reklamo.

"You don't even do grocery shopping..." She sighed.

"Whatever! I still hate doing it! Ang baho dun!"

"Hindi naman." She commented.

"Anong hindi!" Reklamo ko. "and don't tell me you've been to that place?"

"Yes, with my Mom..." She said while looking at her phone.

"Mabaho, right?" I rolled my eyes.

"Nope," She shook her head. "not for me."

I groaned and sat down beside her. "And the asungot told me to be back before dinner."

She grinned at me. "He'll cook for you?"

"He better! I was planning to eat somewhere else." I crossed my arms.

"With?" She asked and I looked at her while raising an eyebrow. "I'd go with you pero Sunday eh. I'm having dinner with my family."

"What if I'll have dinner with my parents and sister? I don't want to have dinner with him!"

"Why not? He's your husband. Tsaka baka may plano talaga siya para sa inyo. He told you to be back before dinner, right?" She said.

"Wala akong pake." Sabi ko.

She slapped my thigh. "Don't be too mean on your husband."

"I hate him," I said. "he hates me too so it's okay!"

"Ewan ko sayo, Jillian." She sighed.

After chatting for a bit, she went down to grab some snacks for us. I took my phone from my bag and texted my Mom.

To: Mommy

Mommy, dinner ako diyan.

She usually replies fast since her phone is glued on her hand because of her constant phone calls with her clients and friends.

From: Mommy

You can only come here for dinner if you're bringing your husband with you.