1.

That's all they really want
Some fun
When the working day is done
Oh girls, they wanna have fun
Oh girls just wanna have fun

•.¸♡¸.•

"Coming!" Dorothea shouted after the bell rang, and rushed to open the door.

There stood Riley, her best friend, a rainbow on her left cheek, a strand of her blond hair behind her ear, to make the face paint more visible, a rainbow flag worn like a cloak and a big smile on her face. 

"So? Are you ready to have some fun?" she asked smiling, entering the apartment.

"Yes" Dorothea replied, stressing the final "S". "I just have to find my flag and we're good to go." she continued, walking towards her bedroom.

"Ah! Found it!" she shouted at her best friend a couple of minutes later.

Riley jumped off the sofa in excitement. 

"Right!" she clapped her hands, gathering her things.

"Oh, by the way, where's Rose, wasn't she supposed to come too?" Dorothea asked. 

"Ugh, no, she's sick. It's such a pity! We were so looking forward on spending another pride together! I was afraid of leaving her home alone, you know how she is when she's sick... But she told me:" No honey, you go. Do it for me. Momma will be waiting for you to come back, and we can spend the rest of our pride together" so... Here I am!" Riley said, a weak smile on her face.

"You're worried, aren't you?" the other girl asked. She knew her best friend, and she knew that when she'd fall for someone, she'd give her whole heart and soul to them. 

"Yes Dora, I am. I'm so worried. It's just- I love her so much, and you know that she's got a really weak immune system... Even a cold isn't just a cold for her." the blondie sighed. 

"You wanna go home? I see you're anxious. It's okay if you want, you know it isn't a problem for me to find other ways to enjoy myself." Dorothea smiled.
Riley thought about it for a second, but then decided to stick to her plan. 

"No. She said she wanted me to go and have fun at the pride, so I'm gonna do what she asked me.". Her eyes were sparkling with joy again.

"Okay. Let's see if we have everything we need... Flags?" 

"Check!" 

"Speaker for the music?" 

"Check!" 

"Water?" 

"Check!" 

"Food?" 

"Check!" 

"Happiness?" 

"Supercheck!" 

"Love?" 

"Check that too!" 

"Gayness?" 

"HELL YEAH SIS! CHECK THAT TOO!" Riley answered and the two girls both laughed. 

"Alright then, off we go!" Dorothea said, closing the door behind them.

"Such a shame we didn't find matching shirts this year!" Riley whined.  "We're breaking the tradition..." 

"Hey! Don't you start with that melancholic shit now! Plus, your tank top looks amazing sis!" Dorothea replied.

"Aw, thanks sweetie, so does your short top!" her best friend smiled.

They were walking towards their group's meeting point and doing small talk, when Dorothea's phone chimed in her pocket.