2.

Nice to meet ya,
What's your name?
Let me treat ya
To a drink

•.¸♡¸.•

"Come on Chris! We're gonna be late!" Scott shouted while grabbing the home keys.

A car parked outside the house and the driver honked friendly.

"Zach's arrived! Get your ass over here!" Scott exclaimed, exhausted.

"I'm coming! I'm coming! I can't find my sunglasses!" his brother shouted. 

"You can't find them because they're right here on the kitchen counter where you always leave them, along with your beloved NASA cap!" Scott rolled his eyes. 

He was fed up with this whole looking after his brother, who also happened to be two years older than him, like a nanny thing. 

Chris walked into the living room, looking confused.

"Watcha sayin? I never leave them there!" he raised his eyebrows. 

"Oh? And what are these?" he said, pointing at the cap with a pair of shades on it, laying on the kitchen counter. 

Chris seemed surprised and still confused. "Weird..." he whispered, grabbing it and putting it on his head. 

"Okay, we can go" he smiled at his brother. 

"I swear to God I'm gonna have a nervous breakdown because of you" Scott sighed, shaking his head.

Chris' response was a light chuckle.

"About time!" Zach shouted from the car, when the two brothers got in.

"Not my fault if my brother is a drama queen" Scott raised his hands.

"Hi babe" he continued, his voice softer, giving his boyfriend a quick greeting kiss.

"Hey! I'm not a drama queen! I'm just famous, and we're going into a crowd. A crowd, Scott. If I get recognized, it'll be hell on earth for me" Chris tried to justify himself.

"Pima-donna" Zach and Scott said together, looking at each other. 

"You know what you two?" Chris responded as the car engine started and they drove off.

•.¸♡¸.•

The ride to Zach's house, which was near the city centre, wasn't long. They were almost there, when Chris cleared his throat and asked: "So, uhm... How's it going to be?"

Scott looked at him, a confused expression on his face. "How's it going to be what, Chris?"

"The pride. I mean, it still is my first time going and, since I'm not part of the community, I was wondering how I, uhm, should act, you know?". He was now scratching his neck.

"I mean there's no wrong way to act" his brother said looking in his boyfriend's direction, who nodded in agreement.

"Just be your own handsome, cute, funny and kind self, you know? People will understand that you may find yourself uncomfortable in that environment and help you feel part of the family. At least that's what they did to me" Scott went on.