Austin Mahone Imagines / Oneshots

LONG AUSTIN MAHONE IMAGINE! ~enjoy~

*imagine*

You and your best friend, Austin Mahone are watching tv. He puts his arm around you and you rest your head on his shoulder. These types of things are actually normal behaviour for you two, even though everyone thinks you’re a couple, especially paparazzi!

You grab the remote from Austin and switch channels.

“Oi! Give me back the remote!” He Complains. You shake your head and chuckle, continuing switching channels.

“Give it!” Austin reaches for the remote but you move it. You hop off the couch and run into the kitchen where Alex and Sarah are messing about, making snacks for everyone.

“Alex help!” You cry but he just laughs and continues messing about with Sarah.

“YN get back here!” Austin runs into the kitchen immediately spotting you. You run out of the kitchen and start to run down the hall, soon being tackled to the floor.

“You didn’t give me the remote, now you pay.” Austin grins mischieviously at you and starts tickling you.

“A-Austin stop it!” you cry. He just shakes his head and continues with the torture of tickling you.

“I will stop tickling you if you say you love me!” he chuckled.

“Ok I love you now let me go!” you cry. You guys always say you love each other, but he’ll never mean it the way you do, you think.

“I love you too!” Austin says, pulling you off the ground. You roll your eyes and start down the hall to go back into the living room.

Austin tugs on your arm and you turn around, soon meeting his soft plump lips. You’re a little taken back but kiss him back gladly. Soon he pulls away with a cheeky grin on his face.

“I love you YN.” He whispers before pecking your lips again.

Hope you enjoyed that! Tell me what you think? or if you want another one! <3 :)