Laser Tag

*imagine*

You are going to play laser tag with Austin and all the crew. It is your first time playing but you're super excited. You get to the laser tag place and you all pay the fee, Austin insisting he pays for you. Once you're in, you put on the vests and get ready to play. There are quite a few other people, but they don't seem to notive you guys. Once the game starts the crew scatter away from you, shooting at each other and jumping over things, while you just run and hide for a while.

When you gain some courage to stand up, only to be shot by Robert. You glare at him and shoot him back. He laughs and runs off in the other direction. You start walking around shooting anyone you find. You start liking the game, and you're good at it too! You shoot Alex, only to feel bad immediately because he starts pouting at you. Then he shoots you and runs! You walk more, trying to fine someone to shoot. Then Austin pops out of nowhere pointing is laser gun at you.

"Put the gun down and nobody gets hurt," he says and smirks. You chuckle,

"You put your gun down!" you reply. He shakes his head,

"Not until you do." He says. The argument continues for a while, until Zach comes along giggling and shooting at you both.

"Dang it Zach!" You yell at him as he smiles and prances off. When you turn back to Austin he;s standing about six inches away from you. Your breath hitches and you look up at him. You both stand there for a while not moving, just looking into eachothers eyes. Just looking in his eyes gave you butterflies and being this close to him made your heart beat ten times faster. You like Austin, a lot! Who wouldn't! But he doesn't know that, so he obviously doesn't know what being so close is doing to you. What slowly stepping forward until your bodies are touching is doing to you. What gently cupping your cheek in his warm hand is doing to you. What slowly leaning forwards and -finally- kissing is doing to you.

The butterflies in your tummy begin to flutter even more as his lips move in sync with yours. When he pulls away he grins at you and says,

"I love you, [YN]" before kissing you again

______________

WOOP! Hope you enjoyed! A bit cliche, but every one loves a bit of cheese sometimes :P PLEASE VOTE and FOLLOW if you liked this imagine! Check out my other imagines too! x