BAD NEWS¡

SAIGE'S POINT OF VIEW

I was sitting in my room watching YouTube videos of Ricky Dillon reading his messed up rude and comments. I was laughing so hard I could nearly breath when my mom shouted from down stairs "SAIGE OLIVA WILSON I NEED YOU."
Okay first my mom never uses my full name so I knew either I was in trouble or something serious is going to happen.
I stomp down stairs with a tingly feeling in my stomach. I think to my self what did I do? Or what is the bad news ? I walk over to my mom with a strait face just incase what she has to tell me is insanely horrible.
She tells me to take a seat. I sit down in front of her ready her hear the news.
My mom Bethany Wilson approaches my hands looks me in the eyes and says as slowly as she possibly can "Saige Oliva We...Are...Moving..."
I looked at her with the most strait up face I can make before wanted to bawl my eyes out. I think "first I get interrupted while I was in a strait non stop laughing mode, then I figure out where moving". I couldn't take it.
I looked back at my mom who looked back at me she dreaded "it's not my choice my work is making me"
I try to be all cool and chill about it but in my head I wanted to bang my head against the wall.
I grab my moms hands and tell her "it's alright with me if your okay with it"
I can tell she is trying her best to make a strong smile. I Give her a bear hug make a small lip smile and walk slowly back to my room. On my way to my room the only thing that was on my mind was how I'm gonna break the news to my best friend Reagan.