||First Night Home!||

🚫 Hey guys I'm gonna start making my chapters extra longer because I know there to short😂and PLZ just hang on because I've been to busy to write so trust me so much more is coming!! JUST WAIT 😂😂🚫 okay carry on!!
I legit wrote 2 whole chapters and forgot to publish them so when I came back THEY WHETE GONE😒😒. Okay now carry on😘

**Saiges POV**

It was getting late and I haven't eaten dinner yet. My mom's to committed on having everything put up tonight. I've almost finished unpacking my boxes and putting clothes in my dresser and closet. I ran down stairs into the kitchen where my mom had Mc Donald's sitting at the table. "SURPRISE!" my mom shouts! "What's this?!" I say with laugh and smile on my face. "Come sit down, lets talk." She tells me. "K." one sec.
----------
"So when did you get this?" I ask sitting in my chair.
"Ohh just a few minutes ago, we live Farley close to the main shopping center." She replied.
"Oh ok fun!" I said shoving a French fry up my face.
"Do you want dr.pepper or coke?" She asks.
"Ummmm Dr.Pepper"I reply
------
Me and my mom alked about school and how I think I will like it. My mom also mentioned how shell be working night shift at the clinic so I'll have to make my self dinner.
-------
The dialog between them
--------
"Hey Saige I've been meaning to tell you."
"What??" I say interrupting her.
"Because I was sent here from Louisiana I have to fill out morning shift papers" She says eating her burger.
"What does that mean?" I say confused.
"I'll be working night shift so you'll have to make your own dinner, but like I was saying we don't live to far from the fast food restaurants." She says.
"Ok so how do I get there?" I say laughing.
"You could just ride your bike or walk." she replays
"Ok that's works for me." I tell her with a big smile in my face.
---------
We finished up dinner, and I went right back to unpacking my boxes. When I was going through one of last boxes I found a locket.
I never remembered seeing this back at the old house. But I open it anyways.
I had this feeling inside me before I opened it like it was, it was like I already know what's on the inside I'm just acting like I don't know.
I reached for the locket, and opened it slowly , oh who am I kidding. I flung that baby open.

Sorry I'll have to finish it later
I'm at school and I got caught😂😁 on my phone 😂😂👌