DRAMA ALREADY

**SAIGS POV**
We where about half way there when I got a text from Reagan. I was so confused on what the text meant, then it hit me.
Reagan broke up with her boyfriend because when she was crying and in pain he didn't do anything. So of corse that shows no affection at all, so she broke up with him. Well her boyfriend murmured "You think what I did was rude, well you gotta hear what Saige told me after you sent her the text. And if you knew Reagan she HATES it absolutely HATES IT when people murmur. So of corse she's gonna make you tell her what it said. AND GUESS WHAT HE TOLD HER???
BRYCE (Reagan's ex) told her that I said I needed a better FRIEND, and that she won't be expecting any calls. And I'm like how do you believe that kind of crap??
So I got a mile long text from her explaining everything. At the very end it said "I thought I could trust you." I legit wanted to start belly laughing, because who believes that.?
I replied to Reagan's text saying "dude why do you think I would say that?"
And she says "I'm not a "dude" so I ask for respect"
I reply with a sassy attitude "I'm just stunned that a person that stupid would believe that crap."
She cracks back "And I'm shocked that a friend that gullible would be so freakin rude"
With a shocked expression on my face I answer with " so your telling me that this was all a set up?"
And of corse with her jack donkey attitude she says " I totally got you"
And knowing I can't break her heart I say breaking her heart " Ya know what I don't wanna talk to someone with such a Jack donkey attitude like you, and just for tour sake don't expect a call soon because I'm still gonna be getting over your crappish act the last thing I need is to not have a friend to talk to in North Carolina, so let me just TAKE A LITTLE BREAK, and maybe it'll be better for our so call it right now friend ship❤️"
I send that little letter in a heart beat.
And the first thing she responds with is "I hope you find a new friend because I've already found one with a better attitude."
Then she puts ily, like what the heck does she not understand that I'm telling her we probably aren't going to end up best friends forever? This girl I tell you is a pain in the BUTT. I really do hope that I can find someone that was just like her. Cause I really am going to miss Reagan I just don't know what into that girl. In just 3 hours I've lost my best friend, and I'm hungry. I ask my mom if we could stop by chic-fill-a to get some food, and she says why not. I order the 8 piece chicken mini with a large Shake and a small fry oh and don't forget ketchup I LOVE ME SOME KETCHUP.
(In reality I HATE ketchup)
//YASS GET IT GIRL//

And my mom orders a boring plain chicken sandwich and a medium dr.pepper. LAME.
Once I got my food I get another text from Reagan saying she's gonna miss me but not my smart allic smirky attitude. Again does she not understand?? But I can't lie I'm gonna miss her to. But I say that I just say "yeah, same goes for me to" WITH NO EMOJI😱
I can't believe she keeps texting me. Like seriously girl take a hint.
Where about an hour and half Away from the house!! I can't wait to meet our new neighbors! All I can think about if what if there's a cute guy my age,that would be AWESOME!! But I highly doubt there will be. Ooo what if there are cute guys at my new school?? I CAN'T TO MOVE IN!
Especially for the better wifi. The wifi around here sucks😫 and I need my wifi. I need to start catching up on my Ricky Dillion vids. I've gotten so far behind because I've had to pack and clean up and talk to Reagan.
UGHHH REAGAN 😤

//Sorry for such a boring ending I thought I'd try making longer chapters 😂😂//
I'm also trying to start adding drama and speeding up the love process 👌😏😂