BREAKING THE NEWS

*SAIG'S POV*

It was the beginning of a new week and that means school, oh joy.
(6:45 on Monday morning)
I HATE MORNINGS. You could say I'm the worst morning person in the entire world.
Anyways I get up put on a flannel, leggings, and Uggs. I curl my hair and put on some foundation and mascara. I grab my bag and start walking to school. I walk into school really slowly and nervously hoping I won't see Reagan, and guess who I see first, Reagan.
I start getting real shaky and my voice trembles as I talk to her, but I try not to make it obvious I'm hiding something. Reagan starts to get suspicious and ask me if I'm alright, I say I'm fine, but then I give it a way. I did this exactly, grabbed her bag took out a piece of paper and a pen and wrote down " i'm going to miss you" then I give it to her and walk to my first class. As I walk away I can her the suspense in her voice asking "why", "where are you going." And all I wanted to do was cry. The fact I didn't have the gut to tell my best friend makes it even harder to walk away. After my first class I have my second with Reagan, And I sit right next to her.
I walk into the room like I have no reason to be here. I sat in my seat and said not a word. Reagan comes and sits right next to me. I think she caught on. When Reagan sat down she asks me in a depressed voice "When are you moving?"
I replied "in two days"
We didn't really start talking about the move until lunch. Reagan started to get emotional at the last 20min. We talked about everyday we will get to see each other, and when I can fly down to stay the weekend, and everything that I can do to spend every minute with my best friend.

|| I hope you liked this chapter it was a little shorter , but I'm hoping bit to make to long chapters👌😜💗||