Chapter 7

| Savanna |

"Jason! My man! You ain't told me you coming tonight!" Daniel seemed to be very friendly with the boys as they all bro hugged as he stood up.

Jason.

"I didn't know I gotta announce that shit, Daniel" Wow. His voice? GUYS, his voice was so attractive how was that even possible! It was manly but raspy, low but spoke VOLUMES for me, let me tell you that.

"You right... you joining us? We got room"

Jason's head turned to scan the table, suddenly stopping at what felt like me and as I felt the girls now all look at me too along with Daniel who was looking between me and Jason, I didn't know what to do myself because it was like a trance I was stuck in with his man I had never met before. He licked his lips as he then spoke, "I can see you got company, we got things to deal with." With that, he turned back to look at Daniel and instantly I could breathe again.

I glanced at the girls who looked at me with confused faces because they too were confused with what just happened but we couldn't make it obvious whilst they were all still stood there.

"Aye hold up, you girls, you was at the yacht no?" Oh great Za, thank you for turning the attention back on us because I can barely breathe as it is. Thankfully, my friends weren't babies like me and were quick to reply. "Yeah, that was us. I thought you looked familiar, you know, without the ridiculous sunglasses" Kaitlyn simply responded making everyone sing a chorus off 'ooo's'. I turned to look at her with wide eyes wondering how she was brave enough to speak like that when these guys were clearly not who we thought they were.

"Aight, that hurt Kaitlyn, what else you gonna do to hurt my feelings?" Za continued, okay this was turning in to a flirting match but I was over here panicking because I could feel Jason looking at me once again but this time I could not bring myself to look at him.

"Well my cuz has gotten pretty good at this game, what you say we play?" Daniel spoke up making me and the girls look at him instantly as if he were crazy. These guys definitely were better than us and I knew that just by looking at them.

"You cool with that?" Khalil spoke up, looking at Kait. I turned to look at Kait who looked at me, she smirked, "This might be your lucky boy moment sis, let's do it" And with that, before I could even reply, she turned to look at the boys and nodded which came with a lot of cheers.

I shook my head laughing as I ran a hand through my hair, catching Jason once again. He was looking directly at me, his lips curled in to a smirk and in all honesty, I was melting by the second so I had to break contact. I couldn't even see his eyes because of his sunglasses but this dude was so intimidating. Jason and his friends joined the table, all of them sat opposite us, 3 of Daniels friends left to go home so it just left me and the girls, Daniel and his 2 other friends and then Jason and 5 of his friends who all sat opposite us. Two of them we still didn't know the names off.

Jason happened to sit directly opposite me which I instantly felt so off with because every time I looked up, I'd see him and although, that was not a bad view at all, I felt so intimidated, like I had no control and I hated it.

The game begun and it almost baffled me how somebody could get even more attractive. He knew how to play, he stayed quiet whilst everyone argued and he knew exactly what to do with his cards, it was like this game was made for him.

Kaitlyn didn't win a single thing and was out of the game pretty early on when she realised she wasn't going to gain anything from this so her debt was paid off quickly by her amazing cousin, who by the way was still playing.

And losing.

By the end of the game, it was only Jason and Daniel and as they both looked at their own cards, I couldn't help but watch Jason. I wondered who he was, why he was so important that his friends literally followed him or something. But most of all, I wanted to know what he thought when he looked at me because it was so odd. Guys who wanted sex would do the pervy couple of looks and comments. Guys who were sweet would be the first to engage in conversation.