Chapter 15

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT

| Savanna |

I took a deep breath as I heard the elevator doors open making me turn around. The penthouse was dark, the lamps lit it up a little but not enough for me to see far without it being dark. Jason stepped out, a dark figure but I knew it was him because of his strong build and the way he walked.

He was an angel.

He approached me, his face now lighting up as he stood ahead of me, his hands buried in his pockets as he looked in to my eyes. "Take your heels off" He muttered, by now I knew not to question him because he seemed to know exactly what he was doing.

And I couldn't say no because he turned me on so much.

I did as he said, taking my heels off making me so much shorter and having to look up at him even more because of the lack of added height that I now had.

"Are you afraid?" He suddenly said, making me look up at him as he looked in to my eyes. Was this a trick question?

"Yes" I whispered as I looked in to his now dark eyes. He wasn't his usual flirty, know it all self right now, he seemed a lot more dominant but in the serious way, the way in which I didn't feel afraid of him, which I didn't think was possible because he was Jason McCann after all.

"Now can I ask you a question?" I was getting brave, Sav, calm down.

He raised his eyebrows as if to be surprised by my words but not irritated, which was good. He didn't reply but his reaction made me believe it was okay for me to ask him something.

"Did you really want me dead?" I asked, my voice no higher than a whisper.

He chuckled but instead I answering, he stepped closer, taking his hands out of his pockets he placed his palm against the glass window, staring in to my eyes.

"I still want you dead, sweetheart" He chuckled deeply. He left me no time to reply nor react because his lips pressed against mine and it was like what he had just said was a blur because all I could focus on was the feeling of his body against mine. His hands found their way to my back as they caressed the bare skin before they made their way down to the small of my back, harshly pushing my body against his clearly very toned one. His lips worked with mine like magic, he was my guide and I followed his moves because I trusted him that much,  which sounded crazy but in the moment, anybody would. He had control like no other and he used it so well, as if it were made for him to have. Although, I didn't do a good job at taking back some control but it was okay, i liked it better with him.

Our mouths moved together in a perfect sync as his tongue played with mine, I wrapped my arms around his neck as I felt him pick my body up, as if I weighed nothing, and carried me in his strong arms. I felt my body hit a soft surface, I didn't need to open my eyes to see that it was the couch but it was just as comfortable as a bed. As he hovered above me, his one hand trailed up my thigh, slowly making its way higher and high as he rolled my dress up. My stomach was filled with butterflies as his teeth clung on to my bottom lip, pulling it back as he then pulled away. He sat up, pulling off the sweatshirt he wore revealing the skin I was dying to see. His body was perfect, toned, muscly but somehow looked so soft. His chest was tatted too, and I could see the full set of tattoos he had on his arms too but he left me no time to stare at him any longer because he pulled up and on to his lap where I straddled him.

He looked in to my eyes as i placed the palms of my hands against his chest.

"Are you a virgin, Savanna?" I looked up and in to his eyes as I for some reason felt embarrassed to tell him that I was. Even though I was sure he could guess I was, otherwise why else would he asked that question? I slowly nodded, "Yes Jason" I whispered. As soon as I answered, Jason's eyes changed from being dark from lust to I don't know... filled with colour I guess? His lips parted slightly as he slowly nodded.