Chapter 24

| Savanna |

"Jason?" I spoke, my voice shaky.

"Don't worry, I'm surprised to see you too" He continued to look at me with amusement as he chuckled. I looked down to see the gun in his hand, it wasn't the first time I had seen it but I still felt fear looking at it. It was like as soon as I laid eyes on him, everything came flooding back to me.

"Wha-what are you doing here? Is all this you?" I asked referring to the gunshots and explosions that were currently occurring in the stadium.

"Somethin like that" he said as he began approaching me. He looked at me from head to toe, doing that thing with his eyes that he did back in Vegas every time he'd look at me. And the same feeling in my stomach reappeared as he continued to look at me, licking his lips.

"I ain't know you were a lil cheer girl, Savanna" His voice was hoarse and deep, just how I remembered it.

"Why are you doing this? Why... why are you here?" I asked trying to ignore the fact that he was looking at me as if he was going to take me home again. "You askin me why my guys are blowin up the place? Me?" He was so cocky, it annoyed me.

He stepped closer, now standing right in front of me as I was inches away from the wall now, I was shaking - it was like all of the memories came back to me and I just wanted to cry.

"I shoulda killed you when I got the chance to" He muttered shaking his head as he reached up and moved my hair from my face using the tip of his gun. I looked at him with fear and shock by his words, remembering how he said the same thing to me in Vegas, right before he took me home with him.

"Please, stop" I said in a whisper as I closed my eyes shut tightly as he kept the gun close to my face.

"I missed this body Savanna, you gonna let me make you scream again?" He asked as he looked down at my body. He used his fingers to trace up my leg and thighs before he placed his hand on my hip, his touch instantly making me melt. It was like he had all of the control back again, after I built myself up again to be stronger and to not let people take advantage of me... he came back and I was under his control again.

"Jason, please" I continued as he chuckled, his lips were close to my ear as he traced them down my neck, moving my hair. "That's what I like to hear, sweetheart" He muttered against my skin before his lips attached themselves to it, slowly sucking- he remembered the spot that made me want more which only made me weaker under his touch.

Why was I letting him do this again.

He moved back but not any further from my face as I could now feel his breath against my lips. He looked in to my eyes and then down at my lips before licking his own. He snaked his hand to the small of my back before harshly pushing my body against his. He moved his hand to my ass which he grabbed almost instantly making me gasp in surprise as I didn't know he was going to do that, and that hard too.

He chuckled deeply, "Still so innocent," he paused as he traced his lips with mine. "Makin me crazy out here Savanna" and with that, his lips pressed against mine. It took me a couple seconds to process what was happening but the perfect feeling against my lips, the one I didn't need but most definitely wanted. In the moment, I forgot all about the heartbreak that was caused a few weeks ago by this man. All I could think about was how wanted I felt in this very moment and how his lips felt so perfect with mine, as if they were made for me.

I let my body rest against the wall as I felt my body fall back in ease, moving my hands up his chest and to his neck where I wrapped my arms around it. I felt his hand travel up my body, each touch felt like it was focusing on each part of my skin if that was even possible before his hand they caressed my cheek. The way he held me, it was like I was his for the keeping. Suddenly, I felt his hand wrap around my neck which was an all too familiar feeling because he did it a lot. He pushed me back, separating our lips as he stared down at my lips, his were wet and plump and as my heart raced I looked in to his eyes, he was so perfect to look at.