Just Friends Part 2

Hey  guys. Sorry it took so long to get out, but I had gotten some help from @Pinkunicorn803 and we have almost the next part done already. She has been a really big help to me and getting through the hard parts of the book. There will be smut in the part of the book. Also it is Pride month finally, and of course I support LGBTQ+ right. Now onto the book.

~~~~~~

It was a normal day for us in the apartments. Yoongi is just editing our last video that he filmed of me, and I am cleaning up the mess. I just couldn't help but wonder back my thoughts to seeing Yoongi touching himself. I want to ask him about it but don't want to make things awkward between us. So like now... there are so many questions in my head. Why was he touching himself? Did he get hard from seeing me like that or was he just horny at that time? Could he be attracted to me? That's impossible........isn't it? Oh god. There's no way he found me attractive, right? I'm sure there is a logical explanation to him doing that. Not that I'm ever gonna find out, but there is absolutely no way I'm going to ask him about it. Wait, am I attracted to him? Oh god, oh god. I can't be. I mean, he is my roommate and all, but he does look hot. WAIT NO. Stupid me. But... I am starting to like him. Maybe I should ask him, but what if he yells at me. Ahhh I can't decide. Fuck it, I'm gonna ask him. "H-he-hey Yoongi. I have a question to ask you." I ask him and he just hums in reply for me to keep going. "Why have you been touching yourself while you record me?" After I said that the whole room went quiet. "...I don't want to talk about..." That was weird. He stuttered, and he usually never stutters. I mean yeah, once in a while, but he hasn't doesn't done it for a while now. "O-Oh... Okay." Okay. Now I am just sad. I put on my sad face and go into the shared bedroom we have and go to my bed. As I lay down I heard a small fuck from Yoongi and hear his footsteps coming closer to the room. I pretend to sleep when he comes in, and he thinks I am actually asleep. The first thing he did when he got in, he went and changed his clothes. After that, he came up to my bedside, sat down, and kissed my forehead. If I wasn't lying, I got hard from just that. After a couple of seconds he went over to his bed, but looked back to me and snickered. Great... he probably noticed my boner. "Looks like someone is still awake." He says. Oh fuck no, fuck no. "Y-yeah." I replied back to him with some many things going through my head. Are we gonna do it? Is he gonna record it if we do? Oh god. "Do you want me to get the camera back out... or do you want to do a personal show for me?" WAIT WHAT? Is he joking with me right now? "U-Ummm I don't c-care, but I have one question to ask??" Oh god. Please tell me we are not doing this right now. "Make it fast because it doesn't take too long to put up the camera." He says to me in a dominate voice, and oh god it was way too fucking hot to me. "A-are we g-going to do it in t-this v-video?" Why did I stutter so much? Oh god. "I don't know. I guess we just have to wait and find out, don't we?" Yoongi is just getting hotter and sexier by the second. I get out from under the covers, and start to undress myself to get ready. I can feel his intense gaze as I undress. After I finish getting undressed, I look back and see that he is also doing the same, but leaving his boxers on. Yoongi gets the camera rolling and gets in the chair behind it. "Well then, why don't you put on a show for us V." I just stayed quiet, because like what am I supposed to do right now. I walked over to the closet that had all of the normal things that we would use, but he said not to. "W-what? What do you want me to do then?" I asked him. All he did was get up and went to my bed and sat on it. Oh no. When he did that I knew exactly what to do. I went over to him, putting my face near his boxers, and pulled them off. After we were both completely naked, I started to kitten lick up and down his manhood. After a little bit, I completely took it in, and he groaned at this. His hand made it into my hair, and he started to fuck into my mouth. Everytime it hit the back of my throat I would gag, but I tried the hardest not to. Soon I felt his manhood twitch inside of my mouth knowing that he would cum. I felt the warm, sweet, liquidy seed go down my throat. As I was giving him a blow job, I was able to prep myself, even though I knew that I didn't need it, because we did a shoot earlier today. I slowly pushed Yoongi onto the bed so that he was lying down on his back and got on top of him. I was paying too much attention to Yoongi, that I forgot the camera was still running. Before I started to line myself, he stopped me and pointed back at the camera. We moved so that the camera could see what we were doing. Now since we are in the position needed I got back onto him and slowly slid him into me, and oh god this feels so different than the dildos that I use. I mean they are bigger then what I am getting right now, but the girth. That hit it. "Ahhhhh~~~~" Wait. Did I just do that? I ignored it and adjusted to his girth. After a bit I started to move up and down on his manhood, hitting my prostate, making me moan loudly every time. He started to thrust upwards making me go over the edge. "I'M GOING TO CUMM~~~~" After a few more thrusts, we both came, me on our stomachs and chest, and him inside of me. I collapsed onto his chest, and he pulled out, letting his seed drip out of my ass. Once we came down from our highs, he flipped us over so then he was on top. Now I was tired and didn't care what happened as long as we didn't fuck again, but he thrusted back into me without warning. "Ahhh~~~~~" He was going deeper and faster than before. "YOONGI!!!" I yelled as he slammed into my prostate. "Shit" Is the only thing he grunted out as that happened. His manhood twitched inside of me once more and after a few more thrusts we both came without telling one another. I was more tired than ever before. Yoongi pulled out of me and, reluctantly, got up to turn off the camera. 

~~~~

1166 words 

Part three should be coming out very soon.