Part 9

I don't know what he did, but I heard the camera be put down and two sets of hands start to take off the rope on me. I believe Yoongi put me in his lap and then took off the blindfold, because when I opened my eyes, I saw him in front of me. I looked to my side and saw Cheonsa to see him there. I waved for him to come over and sit behind me. When he did, I felt secured, because the two most people I cared about were right here next to me. I start to fall asleep in their warmth. "Hey... Tae. Don't fall asleep yet. We still have to get you cleaned up." Cheonsa told me. I nod as I try to wake myself up for the time being. "I will take him to the shower, if you get the bed and other stuff." Yoongi said as he picked me up, carrying  me to the bathroom. I started to drift out again as he got the water ready.  He gets in the bath with me still in his arms. I got closer to him because I lost the warmth of Angle. (Yes I did just realize one of his nicknames and I will tell you guys why at the end) Angel sits down next to the bathtub and grabs a rag to start to wash me. As I lay on Yoongi, Cheonsa hums a soft tune, making me slowly drift off to sleep. I believe I feel asleep for a few minutes because the next thing I hear is Yoongi trying to wake me up. "Hey... Baby... Wake up. We need to get dressed. You don't want to get sick don't you." He told me in a soft tone. I grip onto him. "Let me get up first so I can dry us off and Cheonsa can take a shower. He is gonna stay the night." As he said that, a smile formed on my face. I was happy that Angel was staying the night. Yoongi got up and picked me up and dried the water off of me. As Angle walked past us, he stopped and ruffled my hair, because he knows I don't like my hair being ruffled. I curled up more to Yoongi as I thought that I needed to give him another nickname. Once I got put onto the bed, Yoongi let go of me, despite me trying to cling back onto him. I look towards him to see that he is going towards that large closet next to the bathroom. After a few minutes he came back dressed and with two pairs of clothes. 

^Yoongi's pjs

^Yoongi's pjs

He quickly goes to the bathroom to probably drop off one of the pairs of pjs for Angel. Once he came back out of the bathroom, I sat up a bit. I put my arms up for him to put on my shirt, then lied down, putting my legs up a little bit, for the boxers and pants. Right after I was dressed, Cheonsa came out with the pj's on.

^Taehyung pj's 

^Taehyung pj's 

^ Cheonsa pj's"Angle

^ Cheonsa pj's
"Angle.... You look so cute." I said in a drowsy/sleepy voice. "Thanks Taetae." Both Yoongi and Cheonsa got into the bed on both sides of me. Yoongi turned on the tv and put on Haikyuu. (Me and my dad are watching it right now, and it is super good.) As we were watching, I slowly started to drift off into sleep with the warmth around me. When I woke up, I still felt the warmth around me. In front of me, laid Yoongi holding me with his arms around my neck. I look behind me to see Cheonsa with an arm around my waist. I slowly unwrap the arms around me and quietly got out of bed to not wake them up. When I got out of the bed successfully I fell. I stayed put to see if anyone woke up, and lucky they didn't. I guess Yoongi went really ruff last night. I went and crawled to the kitchen to get water and something to eat. Since I didn't have my legs, it was hard, because I didn't have Yoongi to carry me all around. I finally made it to the kitchen. I grabbed a chair from the table and put it next to the counter. I look at the clock on the stove seeing that it was about 10 in the morning. I guess I am going to make brunch for all of us. I grab eggs, sausage, bread, and marganie.

~~~~~~~~
I have finally got another part done. I have started school so it is crazy for me. I am just happy I finish all of my work for the day. I hope you enjoyed it and I am working on the next part. Have a nice day.