nial hoarn: 1D helps you out

(*note* nial is your bf and all the boys live in london at a big house)
y/n pov
Nial just left yesterday for the weekend to meet with various singers in LA to help them on some new music. We discussed that it would be best for me to just chill out at home with the other 1D guys since he was going to have really long and intense days leaving minimal time for us to be together.

Nial pov
I knew y/n would be in good hands while I am in LA for the next few days. I can always count on the other guys to help me out and I know that they would always be there for y/n if need be.

y/n pov
Well I was woken up this morning by the 1D boys cooking breakfast at 10am. I decided to get up and walk into the kitchen/ living room area and was greeted with four variations of good morning. They all were sweet to me and Liam even asked me if I wanted anything to drink. As I reached for the bacon that was already cooked Harry got a bit sassy and told me to wait and that I could get a plate when everything was ready. At that point I lost it. I was super emotional and got upset by his words while trying to say that it isn't fair. That is when Louis came next to me and stated "honey it's alright. i think your period showed up this morning." I started to cry again and Harry embraced me into a hug at that moment. He guided me to the bathroom and helped me calm down. Things like this are always embarrassing for me especially when I'm around other people. What I didn't know was that after going to get cleaned up Zayn texted Nial that I had started and just wanted to keep him informed of the situation. Well he was oblivious that it was like 2am for Nial who was probably in bed. When I came back to the living room all the boys gave me a hug and said that it is going to be alright. The boys all made me feel at home and comfortable despite knowing I was bleeding from down there. They were constantly by my side and checking up on me to see if I was okay or needed anything. Little did I have any idea that they were making this time suck a little less by planning a last minute surprise. Nial was in correspondence with them so that they could make me feel emotionally better when being away from him. Around sunset we went outside  on the lawn balcony to watch the view and changing colors of the sky. They also ordered food from my favorite restaurant which was really nice of them. After dinner Nial was facetiming me and I was so happy to see and hear him which was a great way to end my evening before going to bed. We got to talk for about an hour and a half and it was one of the best things of the day. Before going to bed the guys made it clear to me that I could go to them at any time if need be, especially if I couldn't sleep. It is so nice to know that they are there for me at all hours of the day.