Chapter 17

U.A. high school had finished all classes for the first semester and started summer vacation.

Sora was with the girls in school for the pool. She didn't tell Denki and left him as she went to school.

Sora remember how Ashido and the girls talking as they discuss their plan for the break with her.

~Flashback~

"We have to refrain from taking long trips over the summer?"- Uraraka

"Apparently, it's a request from the school."- Jiro

" That's too bad. I was supposed to go to Venice with my parents."

"Venice... Foods there are delicious..." Sora said while mainly focused at her console.

A small drools appeared as she though of the food.

"How bourgeois!"

"Aw, I brought a new swimsuit, too!"

"It can't be helped. We were attacked by the league of villains before."

"Even so, I wanna play! I wanna go somewhere!"

"Then, do you wanna meet up at the school pool over summer vacation?"

"Yeah, if we're using the school pool, then I'm sure the teachers will give us permission."

"Good idea! Then we won't have to spend any money, either."

"It's better than being cooped up at home. Sora, you joining right."

"Um..." Sora nodded her head in agreement.

"Then, I'll go get permission from the school."

~ End of Flashback~

Sora sighs knowing that the perverts will see them in their new swimsuits but luckily they required to wear the school provided swimsuit.

"Oh, Mineta-chan."

"Kaminari, you came, too? I thought Sora said you not coming."

"Tch..."

The girls stretched so they don't get cramps before each starter to enter the pool.

"Sora-chan, will your headphone be okay."

"Waterproof..." Sora said as they play in the water with a beach ball. As most boys crowded in the side pool as they stretched for their training.

Sora stopped playing,feeling herself thirsty. She gesture that she would like a break from playing. Earning nods from them, she left the game.

Walking towards the boys as they rested after their exercise, conducted by Lida.
Sora took Denki's beverage and drink it, not caring.

"Oi, Sora. That's was mine." Denki scolded Sora as she gulp the beverage, soothe her thirst.

Mineta looks at Denki with blood drip from his eyes saying how he was jealous.

"Gomen..." She apologize halfheartly as she walked back to the girls as they continue playing, not before throwing away her trash to a nearby pool bin.

Leaving behind a child man shaking her cousin in jealousy. She never understand their friendship.

When Kirishima and Bakugo came, Sora went and to greet them. She ended running and slips.
Falling on Kirishima who caught her, soften her blows with his hands behind her back and head.

However...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.