White ball

Drift aloft in some effortless place
Bound by delicate dread

Pov of Dakota

(MY ONLY NOTE ISVTHAT THIS ISNT HOW LOVE WORKS)
"You wanna go to the bench to talk?" She asked me. "Of course, " I replied. We went and sat down. "What kind of food do you like?" She asked. It's a question about food, don't get flustered, Food I thought. "I really like sushi, I know it's an odd choice," I said. "Oh, that's okay, your choice of food doesn't describe you as a person" She smiled.

I felt my face turn red and decided to shake it off. "You okay?" She asked. "Of course I am, why wouldn't I be?" I said, trying not to blush. She giggled, "You know, seeing someone like you makes me really happy!" Could she feel the same way, this isn't possible, no girl would like me.

Pov of Evelyn

Honestly, I don't know how I feel about Dakota, we just met, but I feel some kind of connection. Am I in love with him? I mean, he is kinda cute, even the way he shakes his head.

I see him looking down in embarrassment. "What's wrong," I ask once again. "Evelyn, Could I tell you something?" He asked. "Of course, swee- I mean Dakota" I blushed. "I think I l-l" He stuttered. "Yes" "I think I love you" He was on the verge of tears.

I was surprised, surprised to know that he felt the same way. "I love you too, " I replied to him, smiling. He began to burst of tears, not sad ones, but happy ones. I began to hug him tightly, Although some kids were grossed out by our relationship, we just kept it up, no matter what.

Pov of Dakota

I smiled in tears as I cuddled her, I couldn't express this strange feeling. Joy probably, but I then heard a song, I sounded kinda like a distorted Tango.

"May I please have This dance?" I was released from the hug as I stood up. "Yes, My Dakota." We held hands, slow danced, spun around while looking into the eyes of each other with awe. I even dipped her. I never knew I would ever feel this type of love for anyone in my life.

Pov of Evelyn

As we soon got Tired of dancing, soon the real ceremonial started. Everything happened so quickly, as Dakota's Sister, the flower girl, tossed the petals on the ground, It was time for him to serve the rings. "Andrea, do you take Christian to be your wedded husband?" He asked. "I do," She said. "Do you take Andrea to be your wedded wife?" He asked "I do," Christian said. "You may kiss the bride" As Andrea and Christian kissed, Everyone cheered.

"'Ey you wanna go get some cake?" I heard Dakota say. "Of course I do!" I smiled. He treated me so kindly, I was so happy that he existed.

As we were eating the wedding cake, He smiled to let me know that he enjoyed being with me. I smiled back. "You wanna go for a walk In the woods?" He asked "You bet" I giggled slightly.

On our walk, we saw tons of woodland creatures, birds, squirrels, deer, and rabbits, until I saw this one, It was trapped in a net. I gasped in heartbreak, "Hey, Dakota, Can I go untie that net for the rabbit?" Of course" He said, "just don't be long"

Pov of Dakota

It's been 10 minutes and Evelyn still hasn't returned, so I go and check on her, and I don't believe what I see.

Such impossible bliss