宇宙ステーションのレベル七

十五年後、待ち時間は終わった
それは大地を残すことは無理
我々は天国から出発
それは秘密じゃない

Pov of Evelyn

I wake up on something super fluffy, I want to lay there forever, but I then Remember, Dakota. I stand up to find out that the fluffy thing I was on was not a bed, but a cloud-like thing. I was confused.  I go to the edge of the cloud and shout his name. "Dakota!" I shouted his name over and over again.

"He can't hear you, sweetie" I look up to see George Harrison, (JOJ HURRISON? WHAY ARE YOU DOING HERE? G E T O U T O F M Y S T O R Y) and to realize that I am dead. I began to gush into tears, as the man tried to comfort me. I look at the edge of the cloud and wondered what would happen if I jumped off, would I come back to life and die immediately or would I roam the earth as a ghost?

I then looked at heaven's gate, "I just want to see Dakota again, " I said. "Of course you can, I normally watch over Ringo, sometimes come to him in dreams when he's distressed," He said.

I walked with him to the gate. As George was opening the gate I looked in and saw people I could or could not Recognize, all were dead. We walked in and there were a lobby and tons of different rooms that had these window like things to look after their loved ones, and even ways to leave them signs. "Thank you, Mr. Harrison, " I said, faking a smile.

As soon as I close the door, I start crying. I just wanted to see Dakota.

A group of children
The Galaxy extends
Garden of Imagination
I have to say goodbye
Go ahead and you'll live forever tonight