Chapter 9 - where were you?

It was James

J: Daddy? Brynn?
C/B: yes?
J: I'm kind of hungry
C: wanna try Brynn's soup? My stomach is already full.
J: sure!
C: come here!

James climb to Carson's bed and carson fed him

J: this soup is good!
C: thank brynn (smiles)
He smiled at me i smiled back

"Few minutes later "
They finished the soup and carson drank his medicine. I took james to Carson's bathroom cause the soup was all over his mouth. When we came back to Carson's bedroom Carson was asleep again.

B: james wait for me outside okay?
J: okay

James left and i started to clean up I put my plate the bowl to the tray again. I put the tray on his night stand and i pulled the blanket to him and placed my hand on his forehead well he still have a fever but the temperature was not hot as earlier. I take the tray and went downstairs to see james watching. I washed the plate and the bowl and after i went to james.

B: hey james what do you want to do now?
J: I don't know, maybe we can go to the park!
B: sure
J: yayyyyy let's go!!
B: okay okay let me take my phone first

I take my phone and left the house we were just walking around and i took some picture of james and we got back to the house and saw carson on the couch.

C: where were you?
B: we were at the park sorry for not telling you. You were asleep and I didn't want to disturb you.
C: it's fine but don't do it again next time
B: okay sorry
C: let's go eat lily already made dinner and you're eating with us
B: okay

We sat on the dining room and eat

B: do you still have a fever?
C: I don't know
B: let me check

I touched his forehead and he doesn't have a fever anymore

B: you don't have a fever anymore
C: yes no more medicine!
B: (chuckles)

After that we finished and carson told me to move now so i took my clothes from the old room and took it to the new one. Then i slept.

"Midnight"
Carson's pov:

I was sleeping when i heard a loud bang i quickly went out of my room and went to Brynn's room and woke her up

C: brynn... brynn wake up!
B: ...
C: Brynn!
B: y-yes
C: go to james room and stay with him, wake him up and don't go outside okay?
B: o-okay but w-hat's happening?
C: I don't know i heard a bang downstairs now go!
B: okay

She left and i went downstairs and saw a note.

"Dear Mr. Lueders
I took Meika from your house and wait for a surprise for you! - joey"

Shit i hope he's not going to take brynn well i mean... i kinda like- no no you can't carson. Just don't think about it, i locked all the doors and went upstairs to james room and went to his closet I opened it and saw james hugging brynn tightly.

C: it's all safe now

James hugged me and i pulled out my hand asking brynn to join the hug she walked towards us and joined the hug.

J: d-daddy?
C: yes?
J: c-can i sleep with brynn tonight
C: yes of course
J: okay
B: let's go buddy

Brynn hold his hand and left to go to her room. I got to my room and layed on my bed and stared at the ceiling thinking...

I think i might like brynn...

EOC💖
I'll post another chapter tomorrow!