Chapter 28 - get well soon baby

Brynn's pov:

I lay my head on the headboard (is that what it's called?anyways) Carson sat in front of me and James sat beside me.

B: so how are you guys?

I said as Carson feed me.

J: good! but I missed you and I'm sure daddy missed you too (whispers) the other day I heard him crying and talking to himself how much he messed up and how much he misses you.

He whispered to me but load enough for Carson to hear. James' room was next to Carson's so he can hear him.

B: hmm, Is that true?

I raised my eyebrow and looked at Carson and heard him chuckle.

C: fine, It's true (smiles)
B: aww

I said kissing his cheek

J: ohh are you guys together?
C: James I already told you about that in the kitchen
J: what? I just want to hear Brynn's answer, sooo...
B: (giggles) we're not James.
J: aw (frowns) but I want you to be my mommy!

My eyes widened, don't get me wrong I want to I was just shocked of what he said.

B: why?
J: you care for me unlike my real mommy. So I want you guys to be together.
C: don't worry James I'll planning to make her your mommy.

I blushed. that was so cute.

C: aww you're blushing! how cute!
B: stoopp.
C: beside bud she loves me and I love her too.
J: what about me?
B: we both love you too.
J: yeayyy! brynn?
B: yeah?

I said while I was chewing some pancakes Carson fed me.

J: do you want to be mommy if dad asked you to be his wife or girlfriend?
B: of course James why would you ask that?
J: cause I thought I will never have a mommy and daddy that loves me, cause daddy was always working and when you came into our house I saw you as my mommy making me feel like I have a happy family that loves me. (looking down)

I looked at Carson and I saw that he was sad and shocked of what James said .

B: come here bud.

James crawl to my lap, I put my hands on his little body.

B: Me and daddy loves you okay? I would love to be your mommy and I will forever love you. Don't ever think like that again cause we love you okay?
J: okay (smiles)

Carson put the food on the nightstand cause I signaled him to come and hug James. He picked James up.

C: don't ever think like that again okay little bud? I love you and I'm sorry I didn't have time for you I guess I was to caught up with my work but I promise that will change.
J: promise?
C: promise. (smiles)

Carson kissed James' forehead and hugged him, I smiled at the scene then I hugged them and kissed the top of James' head.

C: I love you guys both I can't even explain how much I love you two.

We pulled away, I smiled at him and Me James' kissed Carson's cheeks.

B: I love you guys too.

they kissed my cheeks.

J: I love you guys so much too!

We laughed and was about to kiss James' cheeks but he moved his head making me and Carson kiss. We pulled away quickly.

J: hehehe
B: Carson are you thinking what I'm thinking?
C: I think, yes (smiles)
B: 1...2...3

We both tickled him and he laughed so hard.

C: say daddy is the best dad in the world and Brynn is the most beautiful woman.
J: (laughs) d-daddy a-and b-brynn (laughs) are t-the b-best p-parents ever!

Me and Carson stopped tickling him

C: well that wasn't what your supposed to say
B: but It's great!

we both kissed his cheeks and I coughed

C: okay well that's enough now you need to rest brynn. but drink your medicine first, James you can go to your room now.
J: can I sleep with Brynn heree?

Carson looked at me and I nodded

C: fine go ahead, here's your medicine
B: thank you Cars.
C: no problem.
B: I love you
C: I love you too

I drank my medicine and lay back again James was already sleeping so I cuddled with him. I closed my eyes while Carson put the plate and the medicine on the tray. I feel Carson kissed my forehead and said

" get well soon baby "

End of the chapter

I'll try to post tomorrow after my school, thanks for reading!