Chapter 23 - time to think

Carson's pov:

Fuck i hurt her! I can't believe i just did that. I'm a monster! I hate jordyn I didn't kiss her!

"flashback"
(Doorbell rang)

C: (opens) what do you want?
Jj: hey babe
C: stop I don't like you i love someone else can u go now?

I closed the door, if you're wondering who it is, it was my ex

(doorbell rang again)

C: (opens) didn't you heard what i said? GO-

She cut me off by kissing me i pulled away quickly but it was too late Brynn was already there she saw us... (you guys know the rest)

"end of the flashback"

I just lost the woman i love isn't it great? and i hurt her. I'm sad and mad at the same time! I'm sad cause i lost her and she called me those thing but i deserved it because i hurt her. And I'm mad cause i just hit a girl and the girl that i hit is the girl that i love!

J: daddy? why are you crying?

fuck i didn't even notice that i was crying

C: no James i'm not crying, there's was just a dust in my eye
J: but daddy there was no wind how did you get a dust in your eye and your room si so clean there's no dust here. daddy are you sad? are you sad because Brynn left?
C: n-no i'm fine buddy
J: i heard screaming is everything okay?
C: everything okay bud me and Brynn just have a little argument earlier.
J: is she going to leave us? (pouts and eyes started to get watery)
C: n- i don't know James
J: but she said she isn't going to leave us.
C: g-go to your room i'll make some dinner
J: i want Brynn's pasta (frowns)
C: I'm sorry buddy not today
J: fine

He walked out and went to his room. I make my way to the kitchen and made dinner.

Brynn's pov

Me and Annie talked for hours, then suddenly i think about Carson was i too rude? I feel bad now.

A: Brynn? Brynn!
B: h-huh? yes?
A: you were out.
B: i was just thinking... about Carson. was i too rude? was i too dramatic-
A: Brynn! you were just in shock okay? we don't know the truth yet.

Carson's pov

"at night"
me and James finished dinner, he was so quiet cause there's no Brynn. I tucked James to bed and i kissed his forehead. I walked to my room and opened my laptop. I was thinking that my house have CCTV and i could send the video to Brynn. I just want her to know the real story. i sent the clip to Brynn.

Brynn's pov

me and Annie are eating dinner when i had a text i looked who it was, it's Carson he send me a video. Annie and i watched it and i started tearing up cause i fucked up

B: n-no i messed up!
A: just talk to him Brynn!
B: okay.

"text"

Cars💕: sent a video
Brynnie❤️:i'm so sorry that i over reacted.
Cars💕: it's okay. i can't forgive myself for what i did to you.
Brynnie❤️: no i understand why you did that. i deserved it for what i said to you.
Cars💕: Brynn if i'm being honest what you said made me sad mostly because it came out from you the woman that i love, but it was the truth, you told me the truth about myself so that doesn't give me a reason to hurt you cause what you said about me is true. i just want to say that i didn't mean to hurt you i'm sorry but i can't lose you Brynn. I love you!
Brynnie❤️: Carson... i love you too I'm sorry too but i think i need time to... think.
Cars💕: ... okay

end of the chapter
If you guys haven't seen my last chapters please check the plot of my new story named Brynn's diary and don't forget to vote and let me know what you guys think about it.