Chapter 24 - scared

B: Annie I messed up! How could I be selfish! I called him so many things and I didn't even think what he would feel. Like I know damn well that he has feelings, I know that he cares about people he loves, I know he's not heartless! But I still called him heartless.

Annie's Pov:

Brynn said as she cries, She does loves my brother. We sat down at the couch.

A: hey calm down, we'll try to fix this okay?
B: Carson doesn't want me anymore.
A: I'm sure he does Brynn, he loves you!
B: but I messed up bad.
A: let's get you some sleep.
B: o-okay

I helped Brynn go to the guest room I go back to the kitchen to clean the mess I made earlier.

(two days later)

Brynn had been crying and Asher told me that Carson is back doing missions. He's back to his old self before he met Brynn. Brynn stayed with me the last two days cause she said she's not ready to face Carson cause she's guilty for what he did and I talked to Carson he hasn't called Called Brynn cause he's scared that Brynn doesn't want him anymore, and he expected that Brynn is scared of him because of what happened. They were both scared to face eachother.

James Pov:

It's been two days since I saw Brynn. I don't have anyone to play with cause daddy's busy again... I miss Brynn.

(three days later)

Brynn's Pov:

It has been 5 days since the argument, I haven't talked to Carson and James, I miss them. I hope today is going to change I'm planning to go to the house and apologize for everything . I texted Asher and Johnny asking when is he doing mission they said today he has 3 missions so probably it will ends in 5 hours. and now I'm getting ready to go to Carson's house.

A:Brynn are you sure you are ready to face Carson?
B: yes
A: but your sick Brynn
B: no I'm not- (coughs)
A: see
B: It's fine. I'm fine. okay now I'm going byee.
A: (sighs) bye good luck

I left and went to Carson's house , I'm actually kinda sick but I need to do this I miss him.

end of the chapter