Chapter 5: The calm

(Y/N)'s POV:
We're coming closer to an island. Bismarck, Union, Hood, me and some other ships I don't know the names of, are carrying the injured towards this island.
Bismarck: There it is, the new base for the azure lane alliance.
After she has said that, her legs give up and she falls over. I am right next to her so I catch her before she hits the water. She is heavier than she looks like.
Bismarck: Forgive me, I'm not strong enough to protect my friends.
(Y/N): What are you talking about? If still being afloat after encountering enemies like Imperio isn't strong what is?
She opens her mouth as if to say something, but is interrupted by Hood.
Hood: You seem pretty tired after that battle, let me and her carry her.
She smiles and points at Union.
(Y/N): I'm sure I can carry her back to base.
Hood: As a lady I insist on that.
Well, I am a bit exhausted, but not that much. Hood and Union take her from me anyways.
As we approach the base, my radar picks up three signals. As I look closer, they look like destroyer sized ships.
???: They're back.
The destroyer try to help us carry the injured ships, but they're too small to make any difference.
As we're getting closer to the port, one ship after the other jumps on the docks while their riggings turn into ships. Now I have no idea how to do that, but I have a feeling.
Union: Ok, my turn.

Bismarcks POV:
The carrier called Union jumps onto the dock. Her ship then forms in the water. But that ship is gigantic, even bigger than mine. I can't even really see the deck. Before everyone could recover from the shock, (Y/N) also jumps onto the docks. With the small caliber of his guns I expect the ship to be a small battleship. But then the cubes takes shape and my breath is gone. A battleship bigger than any ship I've ever seen. (Y/N) is standing on the docks, apparently confused on why everyone is shocked. I recover from the sight.
Bismarck: (Y/N) and Union, follow me to my office.

Imperios POV:
I am not weak, but that boy is stronger. Now that I think about it, why do we fight each other? Because of the flags we have? No I fight for the Empire. And he fights against it. If only these darn rebels didn't capture him, then he could have been an imperial ship after I disappeared. I am deep in my thoughts so I don't notice the small siren putting her finger to my nose.
Annoying siren: doot, caught your nose.
I grab her hand and stare her in her eyes.
Imperio: Don't do that ever again.
I let her go and look at the other sirens.
Imperio: so about that strength you promised me...
One of the sirens presents a black cube.
???: The black mental cube, we originally intended to use it to separate the azur lane into two groups to end each other, but that failed. Now I think we have a better use for it.
She smiles at me. The same evil smile the emperor used to smile. The same smile I smile now too.
Imperio: And that makes me able to defeat that boy?
???: Defeat? My dear, you have no ideas what's possible with that cube.

(Y/N)'s POV:
Me and Union are now in Bismarcks office. It is mostly made from steel and looks cold. Bismarck sits down behind the desk and gestures us to sit down as well.
Bismarck: First things first, thanks for saving us.
She briefly paused.
Bismarck: Second: who are you two and who was that ship.
Union: Well the thing is... we did...
It's obvious that she has no idea what she wants to say, so I interrupt her.
(Y/N): The thing is that we don't really know.
I tell her everything that happened since I woke up, since I'm not sure if anything that happened before is real.
(Y/N): But now I have a question, why is everyone except me a girl?
Both Bismarck and Union look at me.
Bismarck: We don't really know, but we have the theory that this is because ships are referred to as female in the past.
So I'm the only male ship. This will be "fun"...
Since you don't have a place to stay, how about you stay at our base for a bit?
Before I could even say anything, someone knocks on the door.
Bismarck: Come in.
Hood enters the office.
Hood: I would like to remember you that we only agreed to come here to help carry the injured. But now I would like to present him to her majesty.
Bismarck: And I say he is too tired to travel again after such a major battle.
They look at each other with a stare like a bull stares at a red sheet. Just before they could speak again, the door opens and another girl enters the office.
???: My children have returned safely, but what did happen to them?
She then sees Union and me.
Bismarck: We were attacked by an unknown ship, then we were saved by those two ships.
???: Saved my children? Let me introduce myself then, I am Friedrich der Große, H-class battleship and now I shall test your strength.

_______________________________________________
First of all, I need to apologize: I promised two chapter last week, but I delivered nothing. I don't think I can redeem myself after this.
Second thing, honest critics: I have the feeling that my writing isn't as good as I think it is. Please give me some feedback.
Third thing, votes:

Bonus chapters yes/no?

Fight FdG yes/no?

Now that was all and I promise by my AL collection that I will deliver the next chapter in time.