Chapter 8: The Maid

(Y/N)'s POV:
I'm definitely dreaming again, same white nothing like last time. But there was no voice telling me what is impossible. I look around to find a gigantic black cube instead. It feels like something is pulling me towards it. I slowly walk towards the cube, while my hand stretches forwards without me wanting to do it. My hand touches the cube and I stop moving. I stare into the cube to see black, only black.
Suddenly I can see a face, my face inside the cube.

One moment later I am sitting in a bed, breathing heavily. What was the meaning of this?

Someone knocks on the door.
Union: We're almost there, wake up.
I put un my clothes and walk outside. Union, Enterprise, Bismarck and Hood are already there.
Bismarck: ...and that's why Ironblood engineering is the best in the world.
Hood: My dear, the elegance of the royal navy isn't just for show.
The two haven't noticed me. Enterprise just leans disinterested on the railing.
Union: Good morning sleepyhead.
Hood: Oh my, excuse me. Good morning (Y/N).
Bismarck: Good morning (Y/... wait a minute. Union, you woke him up? I thought we agreed to...
Union: I have no idea what you're talking about...
Union shrugs with a grin.
Hood: We should be there soon, someone will come to greet us.
Enterprise: So someone comes alone to greet us despite there being this unknown enemy ship?
Hood: She insisted on it.
Bismarck: By the way, Union and (Y/N), do you know this enemy ship? Who is she?
Union: I don't know but I remember (Y/N) calling her "big sister".
(Y/N): Well, the thing is... The thing is that we both were build in the same drydock, right next to each other. But I was never launched despite being completed. Then a civil war broke out, rebels captured and launched me and I had to battle her. So I also don't know much about her.
Bismarck: So you had to battle your own sister? I could never imagine doing that.
(Y/N): Sister or not, she was and is my enemy.
Then I notice something on my radar.
(Y/N): Someone is coming towards us.

Unions POV:
(Y/N): Someone is coming towards us.
He points at the horizon in front of us. Shortly after that, my radar picks someone in that direction. (Y/N)'s radars sure are good.
Enterprise: It might be a siren, watch out.
Union: I'll check it out.
I summon my rigging, point one flight deck straight ahead and launch three jets into the sky.
Hood: (Y/N), you must tell me more about your sister. I hope that you haven't already forgotten the tea I invented you to.
She did what? (Y/N) and that battlecruiser together? What if it's only the two of them? What if... no, I shouldn't care, I don't like him. Definitely not.
Bismarck: Was? She invited you to tea? I must also come then.
Hood: I'm afraid that's not possible, only nobles selected by her Majesty herself and Her guests may participate in a tea together with Herself.
Bismarck definitely doesn't like that answer. But before she retaliates as Hood, I spot something with my planes.
Union: I found the target. It looks like...
What am I seeing? A ship definitely, white hair. But her outfit is that of a maid?
Union: It looks like a maid.

(Y/N)'s POV:
Union: It looks like a maid.
Enterprise: A maid? Hood, she didn't...
Hood: She did. In fact, she did it as soon as I told that you are accompanying us.
(Y/N): Who is "she"?
Union: Why don't you ask her yourself? She's soon here.
A ship appears on the horizon and quickly closes in. As she comes closer, I see that she really wears a maid uniform. She also has silver hair and not so small "assets". Why exactly a ship would need these is beyond me. She arrives shortly after and jumps onto the deck without effort, then bows before us.
???: Edinburgh class ship Belfast, head maid of the royal navy, at your service.
She looks up and spots Union and me. I make a quick bow and introduce myself.
(Y/N): Imperio 26 class ship Imperio, but you can call me (Y/N).
Union crosses her arms.
Union: Union class ship Union.
Belfast: Enterprise, have you been eating properly like I instructed you to do?
Enterprise didn't answer.
Belfast: I take that as a no then. What brings you to the royal navy base?
Bismarck: I... uhm... I have important stuff to discuss with the queen herself.
In this moment, a pain appears in my right arm. It also disappears just as quickly. I lift my arm and look at it.
Hood: Is something wrong?
(Y/N): Probably not, I was probably just imagining things.

Imperios POV:
The pain in my arm makes me scream. After I touched that darn black cube, it began to glow and my right arm started hurting. But I have to overcome the pain to...
???: Strength is what you seek?
The voice has no speaker, it just... exists.
Imperio: Yes, I need strength to defeat him and to return to my emperor.
???: I cannot give you strength, I need more data.
Imperio: And with data you mean touching my brother and that carrier with the cube?
???: Yes
Then the pain and the voice were gone. I now hold the cube in my hand. Now it is time for some fun.

______________________________________________

And another chapter done. Now I know it should have been released last week, but I had some troubles at work and now I'm workless for some weeks, which is good for you because more time equals more chapters.

Anyways, I have no vote today and I hope you enjoyed the chapter.