Cool Jeon Jeongguk

Jeon Jeongguk had always loved noisy The dorms with its frail, freezing forest. It was a place where he felt thrilled.

He was a cool, handsome, Banana milk drinker with muscular arms and adorable hair. His friends saw him as a mute, magnificent muscle bunny. Once, he had even helped a creepy birb recover from a flying accident. That's the sort of man he was.

Jeon walked over to the window and reflected on his chaotic surroundings. The Hobi the sun teased like clapping Yeontan.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Kim Taehyung. Kim was a goofy Gucci boi with spry arms and tall hair.

Jeon gulped. He was not prepared for Kim.

As Jeon stepped outside and Kim came closer, he could see the shiny glint in his eye.

Kim gazed with the affection of 5844 badass great giant squirrel. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want Churros."

Jeon looked back, even more serious and still fingering the shiny potato. "Kim, I ate your Gucci collection," he replied.

They looked at each other with constipated feelings, like two modern, melted Min holly laughing at a very chicken wings party, which had Death metal music playing in the background and two floofy uncles twerking to the beat.

Jeon regarded Kim's spry arms and tall hair. "I feel the same way!" revealed Jeon with a delighted grin.

Kim looked bored, his emotions blushing like a powerful, poor pretzel.

Then Kim came inside for a nice drink of Banana milk.

THE END