The Moon that Shone like Jogging Rats

Jin and Namjoon bromance. Prepare for the weirdness! 

Seokjin looked at the enchanted knife in his hands and felt done.

He walked over to the window and reflected on his cozy surroundings. He had always loved industrial cardboard box with its queenlike, quarrelsome quarries. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel done.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Namjoon . Namjoon was a wild IQ 148 with blinky eyelashes and tall fingers.

Seokjin gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a funny, admirable, bath water drinker with beautiful eyelashes and magnificent fingers. His friends saw him as a warm, wicked world wide handsome. Once, he had even helped a gleaming Gordon Ramsay cross the road.

But not even a funny person who had once helped a gleaming Gordon Ramsay cross the road, was prepared for what Namjoon had in store today.

The moon shone like jogging rats, making Seokjin puzzled.

As Seokjin stepped outside and Namjoon came closer, he could see the magnificent smile on his face.

Namjoon gazed with the affection of 8827 fabulous aggressive aardvarks. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want a new frying pan."

Seokjin looked back, even more puzzled and still fingering the enchanted knife. "Namjoon, sLIPPER," he replied.

They looked at each other with irritable feelings, like two rabblesnatching, real rabbits walking at a very chef material Karen's bake sale, which had flute music playing in the background and two intuitive uncles cooking ramen to the beat.

Seokjin regarded Namjoon's blinky eyelashes and tall fingers. "I feel the same way!" revealed Seokjin with a delighted grin.

Namjoon looked concerned, his emotions blushing like a repulsive, rainy rock.

Then Namjoon came inside for a nice drink of bath water.

THE END