Chapter 4

~AT HAZEL'S HOUSE~

"You can start with the model Hazel, while I complete my information" I announced. "I'll help Hazel too," Zoey said. A while past by, and I was busy gathering all the final information we needed for the project, Hazel took me with a surprise saying,

 "You know what Ellie let me handle the information too as I know how to edit the information like a pro, Ellie let's face it you will only copy-paste it and well it will be considered as plagiarism". " Woah Woah there, Hazel calm down" Zoey spoke in.

"Um excuse me, Hazel, do you even realize what you are saying right now and to who, and maybe it's best if you do not teach me my job because I know very well how to handle and do my part of the project. Maybe you should pay more attentiveness to your part of the project." I replied stunned by her arrogance. "Yeah, I do realize what am I saying but you know that's the hard truth" Hazel proudly said. Just then Hazel was about to say something but as soon as she opened her mouth to speak she was interrupted by Zoey "Guys can we stop fighting this is ridiculous, let's all do what we're supposed to".

~Ellie's POV~

God what does Hazel thinks of herself. I am so fed up of her thinking she is better than me. She calls us best friends and acts all stuck up. This is ridiculous. 

The next day I went to school and told the group that we have all the information needed for the project. "Bring the board to school so we can do it all together" Hazel suggests.There was something about that idea i didn't necessarily liked but as I was about to speak Zoey spoke up "I think It is a great idea Hazel, plus since Olivia didn't get a chance to come over to Hazel's house she can contribute to, also we have to mention the credits of who did what and if Olivia doesn't contribute much we can loose marks as a group". She has a point i said to myself, so I agreed but little did I know what was coming my way, if i knew i would have never agreed.

The next day Hazel brought in the tittle, all done in ombre calligraphy. "Nice work Hazel" I complimented. " Oh thank you Ellie, I believed that I could do this better than other group members" She proudly replied. "Yeah" I scoffed. For the rest of the day Hazel went all over the place showing her work to everyone. So proudly i though to my self 

***

Authors note 

I know this chapter is quite short but i promise the next one will be longer.