Chapter 8

It has been a week since that incident occurred and Hazel and I were still ignoring each other. This past week all Hazel did was go around the school and talk about me behind my back, so I still wasn't so enthusiastic to be friends with her again even tho Olivia kept on telling me to forgive Hazel but I just couldn't. After everything she still is going around the school convincing people not to talk to me.

COME ON! We aren't kinder garden kids but still she wished to act like this so I just let it be. Olivia was really supportive and so was Zoey. 

I guess another week passed by and Hazel came up to me. "What did I do to deserve this appearance of yours today?" I snapped at her. "Listen Ellie, I'm here to apologize for everything". "You and apologize" I scoffed. "Really Ellie, I am sorry" Hazel said with an unapologetic look. Behind Hazel, Olivia and Zoey were  standing looking at me. They wanted me to forgive Hazel.

I hesitated for a while but then I said "Fine Hazel I forgive you". As soon as those words left my mouth I don't know why but I regretted it. 

Time passed by and we were close, but there was always something about Hazel's attitude that I didn't like. She was too proudly and even after all that happened she would still prove herself to be better than I am. I didn't make a huge deal about it because I didn't want any drama.

Soon after she started this new thing. Judging me for everything I do. Frankly speaking it was getting quite annoying.

But then one day Hazel ...

Authors note

Hey guys, sorry for this chapter bring quite short. Make sure to follow and vote.