Chapter 3

I go home and relax a bit. This day was exhausting, at evening time I decided to log into the group chat and talk to Olivia and the rest of the group and check up on everyone.

"Hey Olivia, I wanted to check up on the research for the science fair. Did you do it?" I text in the group chat.  I was waiting for a reply but nothing. I sat up and started reading a book and suddenly my phone pinged.

"Um, no Ellie I didn't get the time to do it" Olivia said. I was confused and very cross at the same time. "But Olivia we are so close to the science fair and you have done absolutely nothing". I say. "Yeah but Ellie try to understand I did not have the time" Olivia texted. Did not have the time, I scoffed. At least come up with a good excuse. Two weeks passed and still she didn't have anytime.

"This is absurd" I texted back being beyond furious. " You know I think it's better if we remove you from our group...we are so behind from the others and science fair is only 2 weeks away". I say based on the discussion Hazel and I had. "Can you both chill and not start to fight" Zoey comes in. "Ellie why don't you chill for a moment and try to understand. Olivia might have some work to do and that is the reason she couldn't do her research. Don't be so unreasonable Ellie" Hazel says and I stared at my phone and blinked a couple of times to see if I am hallucinating. 

I can not believe what is in front of my eyes. Hazel said that making me look like the bad person when in reality, she was the one who wanted to say this. "Yeah Ellie at least be lenient with Olivia" Zoey tells me. Great I am the bad guy.

 | Olivia exits the Science fair group|

"What the hell was that Hazel? You were the one in the first place who started this at school and told me that I should tell Olivia since you're not good at telling people things." I say confronting her. "What is this nonsense, I never said any of this. What are you trying to say?" Hazel says. "Okay guys we need to calm down and talk after a while" Zoey says breaking the fight.

I can not believe it Hazel can do such a thing. I mean she just trapped me and made me look like the bad person when she was the one in the first place to even mention Olivia not doing her part in the group. How can I let this go. I just can't.

 A while later I decided to text Olivia and tell her the truth I mean I can't just let this go this easy. "Hey, listen Olivia i am really so for being so mad at you and kicking you out of the group. It    wasn't my fault trust me. Hazel set me up because she was the one who didn't want you in the group at the first place. I really do apologise and please come back to our group." 

"Its fine Ellie but you really did hurt me, I forgive you tell me what research should I do and I will make sure to get it done" Olivia replies back."Thank you so much for forgiving me, yeah it's fine take your time just make sure it's done before the deadline :)" I say.

The next morning I go to school and spot Hazel and Zoey

Ellie: Hazel, Zoey guess what

Hazel: What?

Ellie: Olivia is back in our group

Hazel: Wha- didn't you kick her out 

Zoey: Why the sudden change of thought may I ask?

Ellie: Oh nothing much I just felt like having her in the group. Last evening i was mad so i didn't  realise what I did. (Giving a sly look to Hazel)

Hazel: Oh. (Knowing why Ellie did what she did)

Zoey: Oh that is great so no more fighting 

Ellie: *rolling her eyes* Yeah

| 2 days later |

Olivia: here you go Ellie i finished my part of the research.

Ellie: Thank you so much Olivia I really appreciate it, and now all that it's left is to make the            Science board

Olivia leaves Hazel snatches the piece of paper from Ellie's hands.

Ellies: What the heck was the Hazel, can't you i was reading it 

Hazel: This is pure piece of trash, she didn't even put effort in it you know Ellie you should just  ki-

Ellie: Kick her out of the group am I right?

Hazel: yeah obvi.

Ellie: Hazel just shut up i have had enough of you. First you tell me to kick her out and when I do  you just come and defend her like you never had a say in the decision. What was that all about huh?

Hazel: Listen Ellie I'm sorry I didn't meant that to happen it's just when you asked her and she    gave an explanation I felt bad for her.

Ellie: *scoffs*  Yeah right 

Teaser: A huge mess is created while deigning the board for the science fair. Truth's are revealed