Chapter 6

...That's when i got deranged and said, "who the hell do you think you are Hazel, i am done with your obnoxious attitude like i have tried to understand you and give myself many excuses to define your behavior but now this is too much". Hazel's face was like as if I slapped her in the face but she quickly recovered and said "Ellie, I did not do anything. It's just you who has a problem with me, I was just trying to be polite and help you out".

 "Hazel, did i say i needed help, did I ? Yep that's right I did not. You were trying to get extra points all along so when we have to present our work you will get more individual marks than the rest of us, why do you despise us all so much that there was a need for you to prove us than you are better than us?" I almost yelled back. I was furious at this point. 

Just then Zoey spoke in " Hazel well, I agree with Ellie you're just trying to get extra marks and trying to show us lower than you". Hazel just ignored her comment and started arguing with me again " Ellie, also Zoey told me that you were mad about me fixing your title, if you had such a problem why didn't you tell me instead of her we could have sort it out by ourselves"

I was just astonished by how innocent she was playing, " Hazel at your house you were trying to justify that you are better than me, at editing a piece of information. Today you fix what I was doing trying to prove what ? That you are better than me at this too. You made one title and went around the entire school proudly showing it off, If your ego was this huge anyway why did you even work with us at the first place when you were already so "professional" at everything".

"Well Ellie, I am so sorry you know the thing is my old school where i came from it had such high standards and well here everyone has such low standards, Its just hard for me to keep up with how horrific is the work quality is here" Hazel said with pride.

I looked towards Zoey who was equally who was flabbergast as much as I was. " Well you know Hazel maybe you are right but i assume you don't know my standards well let me just tell you, our standards do not match at all so I don't see you worthy enough to even tell you how high my standards are well lets just say I own heels higher than your standards that's something I am sure of" I replied.

Hazel looked me like someone just threw a chair at her face and then looked over to Zoey with a horrified look. "No don't look at me Hazel, I am sure I don't match your standards anyways" Zoey said to her face.

Hazel calmed down by that point knowing that there wasn't much she could do now. " There wasn't any need of this fight" Hazel replied. " Yeah but the words you chose were wrong, very wrong and I didn't know you had this much of pride in you, it only makes me pity you" I replied. 

Zoey turned to me giving me the let it go look. I spun to her saying "she said that. She literally said that, don't you feel offended or something ?" "Yeah I do agree what she said was very wrong and she should have not said that, ofcourse it hurt me too but -" " but nothing Zoey" I practically yelled. By then the class was over and I raced out the class. I was so done with Hazel.

Authors note

Thank you so much for reading. Follow and vote