ONE♡°

Mark watched his former assistant pack up her things in a brown box, his friend Walter watching silently. After the lady had left Walter turned to face Mark.

"This is your 6th assistant this month, what's wrong?" He asked eventhough he knew the answer very well.

"They're uneducated, slow misfortunes that mess with my work space" Mark said slapping the files on his glass desk. He sat on his chair and turned to face the view behind him.

"Today's the day right?" Walter asked hoping he'll cheer up his friend. Mark sighed and turned to face his friend.

"What's today?" He asked. Walter looked at him and sighed, how could he be friends with someone so forgetful.

"Your sub is being delivered today, arent you supposed to meet him?" He asked reminding Mark who face palmed and stood up.

"I'll see you tomorrow" he said grabbing his things and rushing out.

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

They put him in black sweatpants to cover his ears and tail, the glasses on his eyes constantly slipping. He sighed when he saw the car pull up infront of the building.

"I hope you get a great dom" his friend Samantha said to him with teary eyes, today is the day he leaves the sub organization, he was going to meet his Dom and he cant help but think that this Dom will not be nice as he had hoped.

He got in the car and sighed heavily, the driver began to drive off to his new home.

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Mark pulled up at his mansion, his maid Gloria came outside to take hid briefcase,

"Everything is set up sir, all we need to do is wait" She said leading him inside. Mark nodded his head and he saw his fury friends come running to him, 3, german shepherds and 2 siamese cats.

"Ready to meet your new mommy" he asked them scratching his heads, he has a soft spot for animals. The dogs tiltled their heads at him as if they understood him. He smiled and stood to change his clothes.

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

He watched as a big mansion came to his view, the green lawn looking healthy in the autumn weather, he looked at the different cars parked in the open garage, he saw a woman playing with 3 furry dogs and he sank to his seat, he was afraid of dogs especially when he's a neko.

The car stopped at the driveway behind a red Mercedes Benz AMG.

"We're here" the driver said, the woman he saw came to the car smiling. He opened the door and stepped out,

"Hello my name is gloria im the housekeeper here, my master will be right down" she said smiling.

The two large brown doors opened and his heartbeat raced. The man was truly handsome, his platinum blonde hair making his red eyes pop, he was wearing a simple white tshirt and black sweats and a pair of flip flops. He looked at him making his face warm, once he stood infront of him he stuck out his hand for him to shake.

"My name is Mark what's yours?" He asked, his voice making him to shake.

"T-Ty"