TWELVE♡°

"What's the safe word?" Mark asked him as he put the handcuffs on the neko,

"Vanilla" Ty replied his face red as he was the only naked one at the moment, Mark smiled at him.

"Today we're trying something new" he said taking out their goodie bag. He took out a cock ring and a bottle of lube.

After he put the cock ring on the neko, Mark pulled down his pants and straddled the boy between his legs, he kissed him deeply as his hand stroked the boy's cock.

Ty moaned through the kiss and catched his breath after Mark pulled away.

"Ready?" Mark asked. Ty nodded still not knowing what was going to happen.

Mark poured a large blob of lube on his fingers, he smiled looking at the boy's confused face.

He inserted the first two fingers, making Ty gasp, he moaned after when the fingers started moving inside him.

Then he inserted the rest of his fingers, Ty was sweating at this point, the pressure he felt made him feel stuffed, he gasped in pain when Mark was up to his wrist inside him.

"O-oh" he moaned arching his back, the cuffs on his hand restraining him from pulling Mark's hair, Mark stroked his own cock while his fingers moved freely inside the tight space, he thrusted his hand deeper making the boy scream.

"Vanilla!" He yelled tears flowing down his cheeks, Mark pulled out his hand and laid next to the cuffed boy.

"Shh, its okay" he shushed him, stroking his hair.

"I-i tried" Ty said sobbing, Mark wiped off his tears and smiled.

"Its okay babe" he said kissing his forehead, he laid on his back as he finished himself off.

"I'm s-sorry" Ty said after a while. Mark smiled at him.

"It's okay really" he smiled, he didnt want Ty to feel pressured into doing anything he doesnt want to do.

"Lets get you cleaned up" Mark said uncuffing him. They went to the bathroom where let's say, Mark's tongue game earned him a few points in Ty's books.

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Black smoke came out of his nose and mouth, the black veins on his neck throbbing,  Mark sighed looking himself in the mirror.

"Today's the last one" he said smiling at Ty, Ty smiled knowing that his master will not kill anyone anymore.

"I'll be back" he kissed his forehead and went out the door.

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

He blew black smoke into his father's face, the old man coughed, his eyes bleeding as he starred at his son.

"You're nothing to me! NOTHING!" He yelled still coughing, Mark swung the chains around his wrists like a whip.

The man screamed as he saw the black cloud forming in the middle of the room, the cloud swallowed him whole and threw out his bloody skeleton.

He smirked and walked away.

That evening, Ty was on Mark's lap as they made out, they didn't see the red smoke build up behind them.

"Mark...it's time"