THREE♡°

Mark poured the warm water on the boy's back, both of them blushing, Ty had not planned this right, he thought his master would have sex with him but all he did was give him a bath, he thought the lessons they were taught at the Sub organization would help but they didn't.

Ty stood up from the tub, his crotch facing Mark, making the man to swallow thickly as his throat got dry, he stood up and helped him out the tub, Ty saw the tent in his masters sweats and he took the initiative to start the process.

After Mark had wrapped him in a towel, Ty made sure his hand would brush against the tent, he blushed when he felt the thick organ through the sweats, Mark groaned as he closed his eyes, this was moving too fast for him.

Ty took advantage and slipped his hand inside Mark's sweats, his small hand massaging the thick organ, Mark leaned against the wall as he groaned, he opened his eyes and saw Taylor looking at him through his specs, his bright blue eyes piercing his soul, he came to his senses and stopped him.

"We can't" he said and walked out the bathroom. Ty sighed sadly as he fixed the towel around his small waist. He went to the room to find it empty, he went to the closet and put on a sexy French maid outfit and went downstairs.

Mark sighed looking at his playing dogs outside, the event that took place in the bathroom almost made him make a mistake, he sighed again and turned around only to see Ty in a sexy maid's outfit. He swallowed thickly again, the boy was going to be the death of him.

"I-im sorry about earlier" Ty said looking at his feet, Mark sighed and went towards him.

"It's not you, i can't tell you the reason now but i hope i will one day" he said hugging him, Ty smiled relieved that his master wasnt mad at him.

"I-I'll cook for you" he said heading to the stove, Mark chuckled watching the boy make him food. This was a life he could get used to.