SEVEN♡°

"Oh my God!" He moaned loudly as the finger inside him hit a certain spot, Mark smirked as he hit the same spot again and again. Tears began to  flow down his face.

"Please" he begged.

"Please what?" Mark asked inserting a third finger.

"Please fuck me" Ty said in desperation. Mark immediately flipped the boy like a pancake so that he was laying on his stomach, he placed his inhuman sized dick at the tight muscle, he slowly pushed in.

"Oh..yes! More!" Ty moaned as he gripped the edges of the counter. Mark kept pushing his large organ in until he was at the base, he could feel the muscle twitch and tighten around him so he waited until Ty was relaxed for him to move.

Few minutes passed and Ty could now breathe properly.

"Move" he said. Mark thrusted inside him making the boy yelp, he thrusted again and again, Ty could no longer feel his legs, the only thing he could feel was Mark moving inside him.

"I'm close" Mark said groaning, his thrusts getting more faster making Ty stare into space with wide eyes, his moans no longer there the only thing present is the cat like noises he made echoing through the kitchen.

With one final thrust Mark came inside him, Ty could feel the warm liquids settle inside him, after a minute, Mark began to thrust again.

"Oh My God" Ty moaned as he felt his ass be ripped into nothingness.

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

After 4 rounds of rough sex, Ty laid in the tub full of warm water, he sighed as he felt his body relax in the warm liquid, his body was covered in bites and bruises, he blushed as he remembered telling Mark to smack him till his ass bled,

"You okay?" Mark asked looking at the boy in the tub, he feels bad but Ty was asking for it since day one, Ty smiled at him.

"Next time don't hold back" he said as he sighed again. Mark chuckled and went back to their room.

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Mark groaned as he felt something warm and wet around his dick, he slowly opened his eyes to see Ty licking his dick, he smirked as he pushed Ty's head futher down until his large organ was swallowed whole by the boy.

Ty gagged as he felt the tip of Mark's dick hit the back of his throat, he tried to pull away but Mark's firm hand kept him in place.

"You said i shouldn't hold back next time" Mark smirked at the boy, Ty looked at him with pleading eyes but it didnt work, Mark bucked his hips forward making Ty to widen his eyes as he tried controlling his gag reflexes, saliva drooled out by the side of his mouth as Mark thrusted in again.

Ty couldn't breathe, his eyes were red as he tried to breathe and suck dick at the same time, Mark smirked as he thrusted deeper this time making Ty to swallow his own vomit, he pulled out his dick and Ty gasped for air, his eyes rimmed with tears. He coughed for some time making Mark laugh.

"Next time i wont let you off so easily" he said standing up and headed to the shower.

Ty starred at the door his master went in.

"What a cruel man"