NINE♡°

He gagged when Mark thrusted inside his throat, tears brimmed his eyes as Mark thrusted harder and deeper, the way Ty's mouth felt around his dick made him more excited.

Ty watched as Mark's balls smacked his nose, he used his hand to message them making Mark to moan as he bucked his hips forward shoving his dick deeper into the boy's mouth,

Ty's back arched as Mark's thrusts came to a steady pace, he felt his dick being swallowed and he immediately came into Mark's mouth but that didn't stop Mark, he bobbed his head as he thrusted at the same time,

He felt Mark's pace speed up and he prepared himself to be filled up with his cum, he was excited to taste his master. With one final thrust and a moan, Mark came inside Ty's throat, he pulled out leaving traces of his juices along the boy's tongue.

He placed Ty on his lap.

"How was it?" He asked. Ty swallowed and smiled at Mark,

"Amazing?"

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

After they had cleaned up the room, Mark and Ty came out to pay their bill at the front, they went to the parking lot holding hands.

Mark's phone rang and he sighed, he turned to Ty.

"Go to the car and get inside okay"he said giving the boy the car keys, he picked up his phone

"What?"

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Ty sighed as he watched Mark arguing with someone through the phone, he shrunk into his seat when he saw Mark throw the phone to the ground and crushed it with his shoes.

Mark came storming inside the car.

"Dont ask" he said knowing Ty would ask what happened. Ty sighed and looked at the traffic.

The car ride was silent and awkward, Ty turned to say something to Mark but froze when he saw Mark's eyes, they where black like last time, he watched as black veins appeared on the skin of his neck and black smoked puffed out his nose and mouth.

"M-mark...what are you?" He said, Mark turned to him and gently blew black smoke to Ty's face, he coughed a few minutes and fainted.

Mark drove the car off the road and parked it, he locked Ty inside and he vanished.

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

The sound of chains being dragged made her freeze, she quickly pulled out her shotgun and aimed it at the door.

The door flew open making the woman yelp in horror, she looked at him.

"What do you want?" She asked nervously.

He looked at her with his black eyes, he lifted a finger to his lips. And she went mute.

He walked up to her and picked her up by the neck she tried to scream but no sound came out, she held the gun to his stomach

BANG!

He let her go and saw black blood flowing out the wound, she tried to shoot him again but the trigger got stuck, he slapped the gun away from her hands and blew black smoke into his palm he placed the smoke into his wound and it healed.

She ran up the stairs only to be dragged down the stairs, she cried as she saw him wrap the chain on his knuckles, he punched her on the face over and over and over again until her face was deformed.

He stood up and looked at his mother's disfigured body and vanished.