⚊chapter 4⚊

"Hey, seon jin!" Eunhwan called out to the boy behind him.

"So. About that pc café. tomorrow?" He asked, it sounded more of a demand but was of course unnoticed by seon.

"I can't. I need to hurry back home." Seon declined as he zipped his bag.

"Which means you don't have anything special going on afterward, so come with us!" Eunhwan insisted, constantly glancing at the door to see if m/n came back from the bathroom.

"I said I have to go." Seon replied, a bit frustrated.

"But you just said you're going home!" Eunhwan said, pulling his eyes away from the door.

"Dude! Why are you always so cocky!?" He asked, he too feeling frustrated by being continuously rejected.

"What do you mean I'm being cocky? I just said I need to go home right away" seon replied as he put on his bag.

"And I don't enjoy going to the pc café anyway." He added as he walked out of the class.

'That prick..'

"What the hell? After all that talk yesterday. If seon jin isn't coming, I'm not coming either." She said with a disappointed look as she walked out of the class.

"Wow! Ditched twice in a row in one day!" One of his friends laughed as he wrapped an arm around his aching stomach.

"Let's wait for m/n now. I bet you 10 won that that'll be his third rejection for the day." Another laughed.

"Shut it!" Eunhwan yelled, successfully startling his 'friends'.

"He's so fucking annoying.." He growled as a light shadow covered his eyes.

"I'll get that m/n to come. Just you wait." he said as he got up, the chair falling back.

"G-good luck" one of his friends stuttered out as the other nervously smiled. "S-see you at the café..."

Walking out of the classroom, eunhwan made a b-line for the males' bathroom.

Walking in he'd find m/n throwing away a tissue he used to dry his hands and start using his sanitizer.

"Hey, idiot" he called out, walking closer to the boy.

"I would insult you but your face is doing it for me. Should I tip your face with my lunch money for doing my job or did you come here to forcefully take it?" He'd ask, not even glancing at the annoyed boy.

"I could take it forcefully you know..." He'd growl only for the other to sigh. "That was a rhetorical question. What do you want?"

"Come to the pc café with me tomorrow." He'd say, forcing a smile.

"Pfft- what bet did you lose? I ain't coming." M/n replied, walking past the other, who was seething in anger at this point.

Grabbing him, he'd pin him to the wall. "You really wanna throw hands that bad?" M/n asked in irritation and boredom.

Not getting a response from the other, m/n leaned his head to the side to get a better view of his face.