3- From the Grave

1st Person POV :
The week went on as normal. Today was friday, and everything was fine at first. People came in, paying respects and looking at all of the graves of the deceased . There was a certain boy. He was staring at the grave of what seemed to be a very important person to him.  There was an unusually harsh storm today. Most people had already evacuated,  but he stayed, crying and praying at the grave. Unfortunately, there was a tree right behind him, and the lighting struck the tree open. I knew that it was my job to protect the alive, no matter what. So.. sort out of instinct, I shoved him out of the way of death. I traded my life for his. I was okay with that. As I pushed him out of the way, I remembered a certain line.

If you're ever in need, say my name three times.

And so, right before death, I called it out. "Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice!" Then everything blacked out.
---------------------
Beetlejuice POV :
I was beginning to lose hope. They was going to die, people were going to buy the house, and I couldn't scare them away. I couldn't protect Y/N, or their hope. Just then, I felt a huge surge throughout me. They summoned me. Just in the nick of time. There was a sudden thud from the living room. Y/N was passed out on the couch...
....
...
And next to them, was the handbook for the recently deceased. They died, not even a second after summoning me. I decided to sit next to them, so when they awoke, I could explain 'the whole being dead thing'. I knew this was going to happen, but I was still heartbroken about their death. Just then, they started stirring a bit .

First Person POV:
As I slowly drifted into consciousness, I opened my eyes to see beetlejuice next to me. His hair was a deep ocean blue color, and it almost looked like he was crying. I looked to my left to see the handbook for the recently deceased. I.. had died protecting that kid. I sat up a bit, and beetlejuice perked up at the movement coming from where I was. His hair smoothly relaxes into his normal green color. I decided to start. "So... I died, huh?" He slowly nodded. "Guess I should explain the whole being dead thing, huh?" He said, still with a bit of sadness in his voice.
.....
....
"Yeah, that'd probably be pretty helpful." I said, with a soft smile on my face. 
Today marked the day of my ghostly and haunting career for the rest of eternity. 
Guess I should start learning.

Hi guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Hope you guys are all keeping safe as well. Next update will be tomorrow :D
- Beast 💀