Chapter 6

Michael's POV:

Rachel left the room right after what happened.

Damn it, 'that dumb blondie'.
I've been giving obvious hints that I like her and I don't want to be more than friends, yet she keeps pushing me away as if I'm nothing to her.

*sigh*

As I lie down on my bed, her smell still lingers.

"Mmm, smells like vanilla soft serve icecream on a cone"

Agh, what am I thinking...

I quickly gathered my thoughts and stood up. I took a deep inhale before researching.

'Lol jk, Apple can do it for me.'

She's my lifeline, she's the one doing all my work without asking for anything in return. She even asks me out to lunch sometimes.

'She's such a great friend' I chuckled.

Someday, Rachel will notice my worth and finally realize our feelings for each other. But before I plan our future wedding for my beloved and I, I'll call Apple to do the research for me.

I picked up my pocket and called Apple.

"What?"

"Hey, Apple!" I said in an annoying tone.

"*sigh* Michael why did you call me, you know how busy I am when on weekends. My room is literally right next to yours."

"I know, I know. Stop nagging me, stop reminding me EVERYDAY."

"Well if you listened to me, I wouldn't have nagged you in the first place."

Oh no she's pissed, I might as well tell her the reason why I called instead of beating around the bush.

"Alright, alright. Anyways~ can you do me a tiny favor?"

"Ugh, Michael I'm busy."

"Pleaseee, for your good 'ol pal?" I said in a cute voice.

"WHAT???" She yelled.

"I kinda, forgot to do the research." 🥺

"I'm already doing it dumb@ss, I know your lazy @ss won't do sh¡t."

"Harsh."

"Just shut up and treat me to lunch."
". . . dummy..." she whispered

"I didn't hear you, speak up lol"

"BURGER WITH FRIES AND SODA."
-end call-

"She hung up..."

That woman can be really rude.

I'm hungry, I'll eat a burrito lol.

(End of POV)

Apple's POV:

That stupid dummy. Idiot. Good-for-nothing guy.

*sigh*

And yet I fell for him.

It all started when Hansung was picking regulars to assist someone.
And there, I saw him. The love of my life, Michael.

Michael was a sweet guy. He was very honest, and kind. We started to see each other more often, and we became acquaintances.

He wasn't that appealing at first, but his charm. I was mesmerized by his beauty.
His dazzling ey-- his beautiful soft skin.

One day, I was told to bring a stack of papers to the other side of the floor. It was absurd but I had to do it anyway. As I was walking down the staircase, my ditzy self tripped and fell down. Causing all the papers to scatter around the place.

"Oh no, I'm going to be in big trouble."

As I was collecting all the paper, I saw a person standing in front of me. I looked up and was surprised to see who it was.

"Do you need help?" He smiled sweetly.

"A-ah, y-yes..."

Why am I stuttering?? I'm shy and clumsy unlike other girls, but I never stutter.

"Ahaha, it's alright. I'm here with you, no need to feel embarrassed."

"H-how absurd! I-I wasn't embarrassed!" I unknowingly raised my voice.

"A-ahh..." realizing what I just did, I lowered my head in embarrassment and collected the papers quickly.

"I-i'm usually not like this... I-I'm sorry..." 👉👈

*chuckle*

'Huh?'
I looked up at him and our eyes met.

"You're so funny haha, I like you Apple. You're not like other girls, you're quirky."

'H-he l-l-l-likes me???!?'

My face turned red and I lowered my head again in attempt to hide my flustered face.

After that, we started seeing each other more often.

'Strange, even if he's in a large crowd, I can somehow manage to find him.'

I googled what it possibly was, and was shocked with what came up.

According to the site I saw...

"I have Cancer???"

I sighed and searched in wikihow instead. Google can't be trusted.

It said there, that I was- No. That can't be it. I-I can't be- i-inlove...

'Kyaaa-'

I slapped myself in the face, hard enough to make my sanity come back.

I tried to forget what I saw on WikiHow but, I can't seem to forget Michael.
That was when I accepted the fact that, I really do like him. 👉👈

After showing what I was capable of, Hansung chose me and made me meet Khun. I couldn't wait any longer and decided to make the first move. I recommended Michael to him.

I was thrilled to know that the guy I liked will always be around me from now on. It was probably the best decision of my life.

Hoping to be noticed by him, I did everything I could to help him. Worked hard and pulled all-nighters just to finish his work. I may seem a pushover for some people, but this is the only way for me to show my love for him.

'I would take a bullet for Michael, just to prove my love.'

But that's impossible, he can just dodge it. I won't marry a pathetic man who can't even dodge a bullet. But, nevertheless, I'd still do it.

(End of POV)

Note:

1.) Teehee~ you're so funny Michael-chan.
Oh this?~ I-I didn't put on a ribbon for you b-baka. Owo >//.//<

2.) S-stop teasing me dummy. I-I-It's not l-like I l-l-like you or anything, baka.
>///.///<

3.) Hi, I'm Apple, your typical and ordinary regular. But unlike other girls, I'm shy and clumsy. I'm not used to wearing dresses so you'll always see me in pants.

Choose between the three or

Sangwoo and Shrek and will come to your house and break your pretty little ankles. Force you to watch/read "The Orc's Bride".

After a week of hellish yaoi torture, your food will be mixed with Yoonbum's secret powdered ingredient (hint: ash).

Your former pretty ankles will then be replaced with robotic arms that paints 2 men, casually talking with each other, next to a bed.

After making a little amount of money, Shrek will then rob your house and points a gun at you.

Threatening you that if you don't give him your old "Reader x Sans" fanfiction you made in middle school, he'll set you up on a candlelight dinner with Slenderman only to be dumped and be replaced with a twerking Peppa Pig.

Good luck sisters owo