chapter 3: clean freak

It has been 2 weeks since Levi, Narumi and Farlan met, the three of them got closer and became such a good friends.

Each day has passed was like the day before until one day unordinary thing happened, Levi was starting to act strange.

He has been in a bad mood lately but again this is Levi we are talking about he's always in a bad mood but this time is different, he was getting himself into fights.

Not with humans though he was fighting the germs, the dust etc. It all started when a couple of kids came back from shopping dirt covering them from head to toe.

He shouted at them to dirty the floor and instructed them to clean and polish it. The kids out of fear obeyed him, this was a new side of Levi, Farlan thought he was scary and Narumi thought it was kinda interesting.

While May saw him as an angel that was sent from heaven, she always had hard time cleaning after the kids so it was normal for her to think of him that way.

(There's a sayin in my hometown and it goes like this: if you have kids and your house is clean then you're a bad mom)

Ever since then Levi kept doing one job which is cleaning their house. Now back to the present today was a weekend which meant a day off, no work, no studying.

However Levi kept on doing the most thing he loves to do which is playing with his mini clean products (if you didn't get it this is sarcasm, he's cleaning).

Farlan offered to help but Levi turned him down, as for Narumi she wasn't interested on tiring herself in her day off.

Both Farlan and Narumi were waiting for levi in the garden sitting on the dead grass.

"Ugh I'm bored where's shorty, he should be here by now" Narumi complained for the million times.

An annoyed sigh escaped from Farlan's lips, he was losing it because of this girl.  "How about we go search for him?" The blonde suggested getting up holding his hand for her to take it, she nodded and got up on her feet with his help.

They agreed to split up so they can find him faster. "Where could he be?" Narumi asked herself looking around the garden to see if he's here somewhere.

"Speaking of the devil" she smirked as she eyed him a few feet away from her. "LEVI!!" she shouted getting his attention, as she was running towards him, she tripped and fell on her face.

She was covered with mud and her hair was everywhere she slowly got up still on her knees.

"Naru are you alright?" Asked a worried Levi as he ran towards her and kneeled in front of her.

Her eyes got watery as she felt pain through her whole body but mostly in her knee, it was slightly bleeding.

"Oi don't cry, where do you feel pain" he asked her putting his hands on her shoulders.

She pointed at her left knee and saw the blood, Levi sighed in relief knowing the wound isn't that deep.

he took out his handkerchief from his pocket and wiped softly her face from the dirt with a smile on his face, then he took another one and bandaged her knee with it.

Narumi wiped her tears away as he did all this then she felt his soft lips on her forehead he smiled sweetly and said.
"Don't cry, queens never cry"

.

.

.

"Levi"

"Hmm"

"you're creeping me out"

"Huh?"

"What did you do to my meanie leviiiii"

~~~~~~
UGH Levi is so out of character oh well.....

Sorry this is a bit short btw I'm kinda busy...